Harvey Norman / saturation advertising!
This is not a complaint concerning quality of goods. It is the saturation TV advertising that has almost reached brain washing levels. The advertising is on all commercial channels and is sometimes repeated over and over again.It has got to the point that each time an advert appears the mute button is pressed. Instead of encouraging me to buy it has resulted in my refusing to shop at any of their branches. They tell us they are experts onall things, furniture, cameras, white goods, plus many others and they will not be beaten on price. This is not only on TV but also on many of the radio stations and newspapers plus in junk mail in letter boxes. I suppose the argument will be others do much the same. Perhaps but Harvey Norman are the worst.If it is not a H.N. Advert it is DOMAINE another one of their stores. Please I do not have to be informed over and over again of sales for every reason including long weekends, haloween, fathers day etc. I AM SICK OF SEEING AND HEARING HARVEY NORMAN!!!
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - customer service
- Harvey Norman - gatwick sofa harvey norman springvale vic
- Harvey Norman - iphone 8 
- Harvey Norman - free wine
- Harvey Norman - unprofessional conduct.