Hartford Insurance Company / Hidden fees
When I cancelled insurance with the Hartford Auto Insurance I was charged a 10% cancellation fee. AARP promotes this insurance and when I asked AARP about it they told me it was in the info book provided but they did not know where. Not finding it I called Hartford and after 15 minutes I was told the info was contained on the last page of the book. The sentence reads, "Additional terms and rules are contained at the Hartford main office". NO! other insurance company I have spoken with does this and all of them said "are you kidding?, they do that?
In these days of hidden fee's, know that Hartford Auto Insurance is out to screw you!
More Hartford Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Aarp - Hartford / Auto Insurance - Late billing & Cancellation Fee 
- The Hartford - Where is my money? 
- Aarp / The Hartford - Insurance 
- Hartford Insurance - Harrasment 
- The Hartford - Worker's Comp Adjuster Conducted Fraud
- AARP Hartford Automobile Insurance Co - automobile insurance 
- The Hartford Financial Services Group - bogus auto insurance
- The Hartford - auto insurance 
- The Hartford - claim y83 ac 48398 event pa0017338965 april 19, 2017
- The Hartford - work comp