Handyman Club of America / gifts

1 12301 Whitewater DriveMinnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 209 9606

When I subscribed to this magazine/club they offered incentives consisting of gas rebates and a few small gimmick tools w/ paid membership. They also profess to give out free new tools and equipment for testing and evaluation. After 4 months I had not received any of the gift tools or any gas rebates and could not contact the co. to inquire about it. I found the toll free no. on this site [protected]) and after a short conversation they were very apologetic and assured me they I would be receiving everything shortly. Hopefully they will follow through with their promise and do a better job of issuing the test products. I intend to post the results accordingly.

Comments

• Wo
      4th of Jun, 2013

I agree with the entrant. I too am a life time member. After experiencing the worthless incentives "Made in China" and the nickel and dime test items I have come to the conclusion that they are only a distributor and outlet of product providers. Do not request replacement parts such as batteries for the power equipment. They will not supply nor do they have a source for you to obtain such. They keep asking me to go PRMIER Life member. I definately will NOT. They are nothing but a FOR PROFIT forget the members organization. I'm fed up with them!

• Do
      25th of Nov, 2015

Good luck with those test products. I've been a member for 18 years and I have only gotten 4 products which would have cost me a total of about $16. They were all too happy to send me cheap tools that they wanted me to pay for.