Hampton Bay / Terrible experience
We bought a large remote controlled Hampton Bay ceiling fan four years ago, and we have not been able to get full use of it. Located in our master bedroom, the light fixture, as part of the fan unit, goes on at all different times of the day, including at night all on its own. We live in a garden co-op and suspect that when someone uses a nearby remote of any type it turns the fan light on waking us up.
Is there a way to fix this? We love the fan, but are ready to ditch it. Ideally, we'd like to get our money back unless this is a fixable problem. We will follow up on this, if need be, reporting the problem to the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Reports. We paid quite a bit of money for this from a Home Depot designer's store in New Rochelle, NY.
Mary Lynne & John Bonforte
More Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - facebook post
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service