Hair Club / Terrible company!
I signed an (over-priced) contract for one year and was told I had 3 days to rescind it. Then the sales consultant, Keith,? said 'we can get you in today for your first "treatment". I said OK, I'll try it. Well, I did ,and when I got home and reread my contract he had scratched out the part about being able to rescind the contract, AFTER I had signed it.!
So beware, Look at the contract before you leave. Do not take a first "treatment" the first visit there.But most of all... the program is NOT worth 3 grand. I could have done the same thing at home, with products from a salon or beauty supply store.
Save your time and money.
More Hair Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Club - Dishonesty 
- Hair Club - Fraud and cheating 
- Hair Club for Men - ext program 
- Hair Club - Bad Services 
- Hair Club - Scam 
- Hair Club - hair loss
- Hair Club - charged me for no service and refused to give a refund.
- Hair Club for Men - xtrands 
- Hair Club - hair rental for men
- Hair Club - Customer service