Hair Club / Terrible company!

1 Elk Grove, IL, United States Review updated:

I signed an (over-priced) contract for one year and was told I had 3 days to rescind it. Then the sales consultant, Keith,? said 'we can get you in today for your first "treatment". I said OK, I'll try it. Well, I did ,and when I got home and reread my contract he had scratched out the part about being able to rescind the contract, AFTER I had signed it.!

So beware, Look at the contract before you leave. Do not take a first "treatment" the first visit there.But most of all... the program is NOT worth 3 grand. I could have done the same thing at home, with products from a salon or beauty supply store.
Save your time and money.

Comments

Lb
  20th of Mar, 2009

I went in today for the first time, (Houston). My experience seemed like I was getting hustled rather than helped. I asked what the cost would be and they were vague, but then they asked me for my social security number and my drivers licence. Then they went and opened up a credit account for me within the next few minutes without my consent and and asked me to sign for 500 dollars down on a price that was later quoted to be over 2000 dollars for the EXT: EXTREME HAIR THERAPY, which only seems to be a few bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and maybe a few other products. These products seem way over priced. So far it seems like a hustle. I'm thinking of going back to cancel any further business with them.

Rm
  17th of Aug, 2010

This also happened to me here in Atlanta and I was rushed into the 1st treatment on my 1st visit and paperwork brought to me during that treatment which gave me no time to even read what I was signing. Now I have found out they have already collected the full 12 months payments and I have only had that one treatment. I understood I would be paying monthly but that is not what happened. Now I have a $3000 charge on a credit card. What is my recourse for this?

Re
  18th of Dec, 2010

I have a current situation like this here in Charlotte, NC

Jj
  17th of Mar, 2011

I strongly agree, happened to me too at orange, california.

El
  11th of May, 2011

Go ### yourself your an idiot.They could not open an account without you signing the proper paperwork.Your a dumb old broad

Ya
  7th of May, 2013

I went last month my experience was good, I am exciting, I want to see my hair, good...I will go to my next experience...