Haier Dishwasher / warranty problems

1 LA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a haier dishwasher from A1 and within 9 months it was broken. Called customer service and they said that the Haier part was to be shipped from China and was on back order. Called haier and they said they would try to locate the part and to call back in 2 days. I called back 3 days later and the part was was only put into the computer that day- they said that I needed to call back in a couple of days. What a rip off 2 months latet I still dont have a dishwasher.

Ch

Comments

• Jf
      6th of Jul, 2011
    Haier Dishwasher - Replacement Time and Communication
    Haier America
    St Louis
    Missouri

We called Haier in April to replace our portable dishwasher that we had just bought in January. They told us they were going to replace it and they sent us the information they needed us to send in in order for the warranty to be honored. We sent everything in and they informed me when I called that they didn't recieve everything until the end of May when we sent everything way before then. I called them in June to see where our dishwasher was and they told us they would send an inquiry to their corporate office to see what happened and they would get an answer in 24-48 hours. They did not tell us we had to call back in order to get the answer. I then waited a couple weeks to see what was going to happen and got nothing. I then called back on July 6, 2011 to see what on Earth was going on where they proceeded to tell me they didn't have our dishwasher in stock to send to us. I was told we were supposed to be contacted when they recieved our information in the first place to ok the order of the same dishwasher in a new color but we never were. I was also told we were supposed to call back after our last phone call to recieve the answer from their corporate office. I ok'd the order for the new dishwasher and asked them if they were going to offer us anything like at least another month on our warranty because of the mess-ups they had on their end that had nothing to do with us and I was told a resounding no. I also asked if their was anyone in their corporate office or anywhere else that I could speak to that could possibly give me any answers as to what went wrong. I was again told a resounding no. I was told a lot of things by Haier and quite frankly the next time someone asks me if I want any of their other products or if they should buy any of their products I will also tell them a resounding NO. This dishwasher was not even worth the $180.00 we paid for it or the 3 month hassle to deal with Haier America.

• Gi
      27th of Jul, 2013
    Haier Dishwasher - Damage caused by dishwasher leak
    HAIER
    Kitchener
    Ontario
    Canada

Company has not yet responded to claims very nice customer service people make you feel like they are taking care of the claim but they just delay you and delay you this happened begining of june and it is the start of august now and we have not heard back about any settlement, and we have had all the work done, before the sub-floor started to mold.

• Pr
      28th of Jul, 2013

We had the same issue with a 52" TV straight out of the box. They responded quickly sending an evaluator and, based upon his report, we thought they would have it replaced right away. Unfortunately nothing happened. No call no e-mail. It took my wife doggedly calling their customer service over and over again for four weeks and going through levels of management to finally have them send a new TV 5 weeks after the repairman came out and told us we would be sent a new one. No doubt in my mind that we would still be without a TV if my wife hadn't called frequently recording names, dates and times.
    Bad customer service!