Haier America / Awful quality appliances

I bought brand new refrigerator and the screws were missing for the handles to mount on the doors, 4 weeks later and about a dozen calls and still waiting for 4 louzy screws to hold the handle. I sent in so many times copies of my purchase to validate the purchase and they still claim they don't have it.

I talked to every person possible at the company and said to charge me for the screws but please send the screws, NOTHING. Many times I was promised that a supervisor will be calling me back, never heard from anyone.

I am so dissapointed about a company that is acting so CHEAP to replace screws.

Di

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2013

Haier America Washers DON'T BUY THEM. I purchased several washers for rental units. They are awful the spin mechanism is faulty leaking water and causing water damage. When called they will give you a local crappy service which takes for ever to gets parts and fix on one it has taken 3 months and I finally had to replace it at my own cost. Second washer has broken with same problem repaired and broken with one use. DON"T BUY HAIER, cheap and you get what you pay for. Poor quality and nothing but Hassle repairs.