H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / ranch dip
I had just bought the ranch dip in the dairy section. We opened it about 30 mins later. I stopped my son immediately upon noticing that the ranch dip had mold. I checked the expiration date and it was 1 day from expiring. I was highly disappointed to say the least at the quality of things I have received from H.E.B. here lately. Just a couple weeks ago I had bought from the same location a bag of prewashed salad mix. When I opened it had several dead flies. IF I choose to shop at H.E.B again I will switch locations. But i highly doubt it.
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.