H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / lack of cashiers

1 United States

Ive been a customer at heb for over 20+ years n these last couple years the lines keep getting bigger and the registers open tend to keep getting smaller.
I've had to leave up to two carts full of groceries this year because they refused to open another register. When you ask if they will open another register they just give you attitude and don't even apologize for the inconvenience..😡 so disrespectful. I just leave everything and go spend my money at walmart well at least i'll get treated with respect. Why do they hire people who do not have good customer service?? I was already upset that there was only one register open but then to ad fuel to the fire I got a heb customer giving me attitude?? Only made me feel worse.. I ended up spending $300 at walmart that I could of spent at heb if it wasn't for a sour employee that represents heb. Every week $300 builds up an a year. Now walmart will have it. No one caress at heb anymore. : (we are just a number.
It's not that friendly neighborhood grocery store I use to know anymore.. It saddens me.

Gr