Guys Grocery Games, Worst Cooks In America, Johnny Weir / shows
Some of the things they do to Chiefs on the different shows is crude, and shouldn't be allowed, it's not funny. Myself and my
husband have both been fans of Food network but you are turning us off and probably others also..The worst cooks in America I will not watch and not worth my time, and the last thing, I can't believe your putting a show on with the creep Johnny Weir. He's not a chief and doesn't know anything about cooking so he doesn't need to be on there just because he won a gold medal, that's stupid and I won't watch it along with thousands of others. The last thing is judges going over and talking to contestants who have time restraints when the are cooking, that should not be allowed that's tacky and irritating. If this keeps up your going to lose many viewers.
Updated by Lucy 1, Jun 11, 2018
No different than initial comments
More Guys Grocery Games, Worst Cooks In America, Johnny Weir Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - giada dilaurentis 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network - advertisements in uk
- Food Network - final episodes of competition show not available on demand 
- Food Network - large skillet with lid.
- Food Network - Food Network™ 10-pc. Nonstick Stainless Steel Ceramic Cookware Set
- Food Network - 10 piece ceramic non stick cookware