Having problems with Food Network?

Food Network Customer Service Contacts

75 Ninth Ave
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Food Network Customer Service. Initial Food Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Food Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Food Network. Discuss the issues you have had with Food Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Food Network Complaints & Reviews

Food Network Magazineperfume advertisement

I have been a subscriber of the Food Network Magazine for the last 3 years. I received the April 2015 edition of the magazine on 03-16-15 in the mail. When I opened the mail box I was overwhelmed with the sent of perfume. I brought the magazine into the house and immediately searched for the perfume ad to rip it out and throw it away. I have tried, over the course of the last day to read my new magazine several times. I have yet to make it past the first dozen pages before I have to put it down somewhere else. The magazine stinks. I am not one to complain about most things, but this is so offensive, I can not even begin to enjoy my magazine, and if I am anywhere near it I get a headache. Highly fragranced perfume ads are one thing in a fashion magazine, but I can't imagine anyone would be able to think about eating or cook one of the recipes in this magazine with the overwhelming and atrocious smell of this perfume ad. It is horrendous. I am inclined to throw the magazine away. Can't this magazine find an advertiser that doesn't want to assault our palates before we cook one of the many recipes featured? I am very disappointed in this magazine, as I look forward to every edition, and I don't think I can even read the one I received.

Food Network Cookwarepoor quality

So my wife and I purchased the food networks ceramic coated cookware set and we purchased the set for 179.00. When the set arrived it was packaged nice and everything was intact and undamaged. I followed the instructions for seasoning the cookware and worked great just as advertised. After about a month things started sticking no matter what I did and the ceramic coating started chipping. After paying such a high price for cookware I never put them in the dishwasher or used anything abrasive to clean them. I am disappointed that the food network would put there name on such garbage shame on you food net work for taking my money and leaving me with somthing that's not even good enough to go to goodwill.

Racist *itch Paula Deen Fired From Food Networkcelebrities like her are a disgrace!!

Paula Deen Misses The Shirley Temple Days
      by Sloan Griffin
      Originally published March 6, 2013

A former employee of Paula Deen is claiming the southern cook is not only a liar, but she’s also a racist. Don’t believe me.. Ask Lisa Jackson.

Here’s what Paula Deen told Lisa Jackson in 2007 while preparing for her brother Bubba’s weeding:

“The servers should wear… What I would really like is a bunch of little *iggers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, *lack shorts and *lack bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around.

Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”

What do Paula Deen and Ann Coulter have in common? They’re both racist *astards. Don’t believe me.. Ask Al Sharpton & Rev. Dr. Franklyn Beckles, Jr.

diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/paula-deen-is-a-racist

celebrities like her are a disgrace!!

• Th
          the truth seeker joe Mar 19, 2014

Al sharpton has never meet frank beckles and has no Idea who he is. One thing is for sure frank beckles is a racist but no cares what he has to say becaUse it is all BS

The Food Networkall drama

I used to love the old food network with Paula Dean, the Barefoot Contessa and so on. It used to be informative to teaching me to cook and to learn new recipe's and tips. Now its all Drama. Bad restaurants, competitions, iron chef(ick), . I turn it off every time on turn it on anymore, . Where Are my ladies and gentlemen teaching me????? There is already way to much Drama on TV, . Drama has ruined this Channel.

• Ra
            RarelyComplain Feb 05, 2013

Cut that cable.

Take the money you spend on cable and invest in a library of your own television shows. Hey! Whatever YOU want. Using Amazon and eBay do you realize how quickly you can build a library? I re-run my own personal stuff about every 2 or three years, if that. Almost none of it has advertisements either. Wow is that a luxury!

And best of all, I do not support the cable television industry. Those reality shows you menitoned by the way, means unpaid actors/actresses. Lowest budget you could ever imagine. So whattya paying for?

• Ra
            RarelyComplain Jan 26, 2013

Drama and outright emoting has ruined all television. Honey Boo Boo mentality, right down to the Weather Channel...if they still even call it that anymore. I cancelled cable years ago. Never looked back. Forty dollars a month for that junk? No way.

jaymet Jan 26, 2013

Oh my god I know exactly what you mean... its terrible now :o(

Food Network Magazinenot receiving

I subscribed to the magazine Food Network in August the 14th. and we are almost at the end of October and I did not receive it yet.
          The thing is that the check I sent in the same time as passed in my account book at my bank in September.
          I would like an answer to that.
          [protected]@hotmail.com

Food Network Magazine — renewal scam

I signed up for a two year subscription, I have bank statements to prove it. Now my subscription is up for...

Food Networkchallenge-holiday window

I recently was able to set and watch all my missed shows from the DVR and one that I never miss is food challenge. Due to my busy Sunday I always DVR and watch it on Monday and them call my sister to talk about all the great things on the show. However this week will is different. I was so excited when I woke up but to my surprise my sister sent me a text to skip this weeks show and not t watch because it was such a joke! I have always trusted the judges and and agree with them 98% of the time. I disregard her warning set down with my coffee to enjoy.
            I heard the heart felt story of a competitor needing money for her sick child and of coarse it pulls on the heart strings but this is not who needs the money the most but the quality of the job you do. In the end I respect the judges to make the right decision after all that is why they are there. In the end I see two holiday windows that are good and deserve an honorable mention for there hard work and one clear winner. As do the judges as from early comments in the show. As the winner is read off all I can think about is you have to be kidding me! The snow man are way to over scaled for this piece as mentioned by the judges and you can so see the rice cereal under the fondant as mentioned by the judges. the back drop looked like the slopped icing on it the hole thing was third place at best!
            The only reason she one was due to pulling the judges heart strings. I have lost respect for these so called professionals. Its one thing to give a the money out for charity to help someone but to falsely give it out on a challenge for inaccurate work because you feel sorry for them is totally inappropriate. Everyone in the world has problems some worse than others but there is no honor in giving a prize to someone that doesn’t deserve it. You should have given it to the real winner and have them split it with her as a good gesture. I am sorry to say you will no longer be apart of my Monday mornings. Why watch it if it is a joke!

• Po
                pobarjenkins Nov 30, 2010

I'm assuming this is a troll post?

Food Network — giada dilaurentis

Am I the only one or does Giada's stupid habit of pronouncing italian words with an accent while she...

Food Network Magazine — paid subscription/not receiving

Paid for subscription on 07feb09 via computer at time of subscribing — received one issue. According to their...