Guthy-Renker / vita clear dietary supplement

United States Review updated:
I ordered Proactive Solution online after seeing their informercial. I requested they bill my credit card after each shipment. However, they also send a product called Vita Clear Dietary Supplement which I did not order. Then they charged my credit card for it as well - $33.94. After checking into this, I found I wasn't the only person they have scammed in this way. I have sent e-mails to both Proactiv.com and Guthy Renker customer service and have called Proactive customer service to register a complaint and have my services discontinued. I hope they are no longer able to scam other innocent people in the same way they scammed me. They should be made to refund anyone's money they did this too and issue a letter of apology for their deceptive practices.

Comments

Su
  7th of Jan, 2011
I got the free vitamins and then cancelled. I was sent another box and charged 2 payments of $32 after I had cancelled. I called and they refunded my money less shipping. They said there were two pages on the agreement and it says shipping never refunded. Will never order either item again!!
Su