Guthy Renker / I got charged without ever receiving the product

WTF is up with this *** and her company...i am so irritated right now...i place an order about two weeks ago i paid the shipping for rush order...wtf where is my order..i havent even had a chance to talk to customer services because the wont answer..nobody ever picks up..

Does anyone out there know of anything else i can do because i would like to cancel my account before they charge me again..

Somebody know of any other number where i can call? Help me please!!

I am very upset with this..ive been on the line waiting for a sheer cover beauty consultant wtf...for 2 *** hours..

Pr

Comments

• Gr
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Hi,
    We’re so sorry that you’re having a trying experience with your order. We'd really like to get this resolved by putting you directly in touch with our corporate customer service team. They’ll be able to look into your account, figure out what went wrong and help you from there. Can you send an email with your contact information ( account number OR full name and zip code), a link to this post and “ComplaintsBoard.com Concern” in the subject line to customerservice(at)guthy-renker.com? We’ll make sure someone gets back to you to help resolve your situation and find a solution that works for you.

Again, our apologies in advance for this inconvenience. We certainly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
    Sheer Cover Customer Service

• Sc
      8th of Jul, 2010

I had to close out my credit card. Total scam, this company is. They need to be fined for false advertisement and for all the harrasement being done from letters and re-sending of return to sender products.
    This is a bad set-up. And I would like to help out anyone who wants to fight this scam of a company!
    Mrs. Lindquist