Guthy Renker / Charged but not delivered

1 United States

I called Guthy Renker last fall about a beauty product from Cindy Crawford that they had on an infomercial. I ordered it and of course gave my credit card information. After 3 or 4 weeks I called back because I had not received my products. The customer service informed me that the order had not been processed because the credit card information had been wrong. I decided that I would not reorder and just let it go. A month later I saw a charge from Guthy REnker and then a credit from Guthy Renker. However, the amounts were not the same. Guess which one was higher! I have since been in contact with them several times by phone and email insisting that they reimburse me the difference. They answered that they couldn't find my file or information. How is this possible? They don't reply to my emails anymore. It is not alot of money .. from what I can recall, about 10$. It is the principal of the matter. I just want people to be aware that this is not a company that you want to do business with.