Gumtree / scammed
I placed a add to sell my samsung s5 mini for R2200 and have subsequently been scammed. I have documentation of all contact with the buyer including adres in Nigeria to which I had to send the phone at the cost of R300.
I have not received any payment although I have the pictures of the so called payment transfer to my account. I also have the emails from the 'bank' that looks legitimate but on further investigation I found out there is no Suntrust bank in Nigeria.
I also have forms and emails form someone pretending to be the customs official using a fake site demanding payment.
This site does not allow me to upload the document.
Please get back to me on [protected]@gmail.com
More Gumtree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck! 
- Gumtree - gumtree ripped me off!!! 
- Gumtree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours 
- Gumtree - processing time a joke 
- Gumtree - minkos macs 
- Gumtree - iphone repair
- Gumtree - customer service
- Gumtree - fake account
- Gumtree - iphone 5 advertised on gumtree.
- Gumtree - your advertising free dogs