Gumtree / a white washing machine

1 United Kingdom

A white washing was advertised for sale as being "in very good condition and it comes in fully working as well" After delivery and I used it that night, I discovered that it was not fit for purpose. It does not spin and does not drain the water. The washing machine was delivered on the night of 3rd November and on the 4th of November, 2016, I sent this email to the seller, the email reads - "The washing machine delivered to me yesterday unfortunately does not deliver. It does not spin and does not drain. I used it last night and this morning I wanted to pack the clothes out but I had water flowing all over my kitchen floor, giving me additional work. I put it on spin and drain, it resumed another round of washing and ended without spinning nor draining. Now, those clothes are there in the washing machine drum with the water. Not happy with this at all. Kindly replace this with a washing machine that can deliver immediately." I called afterwards on the 4th, he promised to replace it on the 7th but did not turned up. Now he does not pick my calls anymore and did not reply to the email. The sellers mobile number is +[protected]

Im