Guitar Center / online order — poor/damaged & repaired guitar sold as new
I purchased a new guitar from their online store and when it arrived it was obviously a previously damaged and repaired item. The body of the guitar had been dropped, filled in and then painted over with matching paint. I sent it back promptly using their return process and have yet to receive a replacement. Customer service keeps telling me it is in the system and I will be notified when they ship.
If you shop, I would suggest a visit to their store versus going online. Their online business is not as responsive as the local store and if you deal with them online you can't work with the local store to resolve an issue. That is just dumb as a business practice.
More Guitar Center Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - stupid sale people 
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - service
- The Guitar Center at Nashua, NH - bad service
- Guitar Center- Chattanooga, TN - customer service