Guardian Protection Services / Stay away

We are active military forced to move each 2-3 years- tricked into 5 year deal w/Guardian for security. It's been a 4 1/2 year battle that you can not believe. I've moved 3 times in 4 1/2 years and I'm still fighting to get out of this mess. They will not work with me. Renter in my AZ house wanted to take over service adding 6 months to the time we had left. They want me to keep it my name and have them pay me! Run screaming from these crooks!!! They SUCK.

Va

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Jun, 2009

They tricked you by you not reading your contract? You stated on another site that they wrote in 5 yrs over the 3 yrs after you signed your contract but there are 3 to 5 copies of the contract and you get one when you sign it so writing in changes on the contract wouldn't work since you have an "original" copy. Also, keeping the service in your name even if you are renting out the house is just their policy. I have system through them and I have renters as well just add it to the rent and move on with your life. If you would like you can post your address and I'll send you some tissues to wipe those tears.

• Al
      26th of Mar, 2011

Hey Mike Sr.. Not every one should have to be a lawyer.
    I thought when I paid monyhly fee and extended service plan, that Guardian Protection had and would up hold thier obligation, and I was wrong, With my experience no on really got involved until they wanted money that I had stopped sending. I would send a payment after a customer service representive had promised to take care of service issues and apoliguiseto me for issues not being fixed. After quite a few times of this happening, I finally gave up on them and stopped making payments, I just wanted out of the contract.. They knew what they had to do to get money from me without fixing or reconnecting my service that they had shut off. THey want me to pay for what they didnt provide me, because of a contract that protects thier right for payment, Not consumers rights for service.
    BUYER BEWARE.. Better check BBB pages for your state, and look at number of complaints.
    I wish I had.

• Wa
      1st of Jul, 2011

hey avehicle if you signed a contract why are you crying like a little girl if you didnt read the contract before you signed it that on you and that is not going to change because you wine about it you signed on the line saying you were going to pay so you have to pay that is that

• Qe
      18th of Mar, 2014

No one would EVER spend their time rudely refuting a consumer's complaint unless they were what are called "sock puppets" on behalf of Guardian pretending to be an unbiased commenter. It's propaganda, plain and simple.