Grubhub / Liars!

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I will never ever order anything from GrubHub again! I ordered 3 breakfast sandwiches, 3 coffees and 3 sausages. But I received only 1 breakfast burrito and 1 coffee! I contacted them immediately and asked about a refund as that wasn't what I ordered. Grubhub rep told that they do offer refunds, but they need some time to think about it. Think of what? Later I received a call from them and they said they could only refund me 1 breakfast sandwich. I spoke with a GrubHub manager and after much back and forth he agreed to give me a full refund. I actually didn't receive even a half of what I ordered! But in the end they changed their mind again and refunded me only 1 sandwich! Just, don't waste your money and don't order anything from these thieves!

Ha
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• 3d
      9th of Nov, 2017

Agree. Something similar happened to me. I had a coupon and ordered pizza through grubhub, who charged me the full (without coupon) price. When I complained they said they refunded me and that I would have to check with my credit card company since I didn't receive it. To add to their story, they gave me the dates and times of the transactions. So I checked with my cc company - they said they had never heard of a company issuing a customer credit which they refused to acknowledge.