Greendotonline.com / premier rebate
1. Comcast tried to put through a payment of $230.05 on Nov. 1, 2009. It failed six times. We had the correct information because I called them ALOT of times. Comcast won't try again and I don't blame them. 2. The money had to sit until the 12th when I could withdraw it. But a fee came out immediately for the monthly billing. If it had been paid when it was supposed to be paid, there would not be the deduction at the time.
3. I have to wait for my card to arrive in 7 to 10 business days. Nov. 1, 2009 to Nov. 14th, 2009. I may get it today we will see. Today is Nov. 14th. The representative I spoke to said that it could come on the 17th too. (So much for 10 business days). I am unable to get my cash back until I get the card.
4. They have told me about the "premier rebate" four times now. I have yet to find it. The customer service rep this last time, told me that they were having system problems and to wait for 2-3 hours and it should work. I have rechecked with them each time on the address. Well, I still haven't found my $10.00 rebate web page.
I am soooooo disgusted with this company. I am telling Krogers what I think of their prepaid cards. They don't want to be associated with them! It has been nothing but a big fiasco. What a mistake I made in picking them.
Thank you - Crystal R. Connelly
More Greendotonline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Moneypak - unable to fund paypal 
- Green Dot Corporation - a green dot check that I cashed with the mobile app
- Green Dot Corporation - help... placing hold on account and cancelling card/ no access to money for 5-7 days
- Green Dot Corporation - visa prepaid green dot card
- Green Dot Corporation - blocking my account 
- Green Dot Corporation - a transaction posted to my green dot credit card on july 1st 2018 in the amount of $4.99 from checkmate that I did not make