Greendotonline.com / premier rebate

1 1421 Penn Ave.,P.O. Box 1172 Steubenville, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (740) 275-4096

1. Comcast tried to put through a payment of $230.05 on Nov. 1, 2009. It failed six times. We had the correct information because I called them ALOT of times. Comcast won't try again and I don't blame them. 2. The money had to sit until the 12th when I could withdraw it. But a fee came out immediately for the monthly billing. If it had been paid when it was supposed to be paid, there would not be the deduction at the time.
3. I have to wait for my card to arrive in 7 to 10 business days. Nov. 1, 2009 to Nov. 14th, 2009. I may get it today we will see. Today is Nov. 14th. The representative I spoke to said that it could come on the 17th too. (So much for 10 business days). I am unable to get my cash back until I get the card.
4. They have told me about the "premier rebate" four times now. I have yet to find it. The customer service rep this last time, told me that they were having system problems and to wait for 2-3 hours and it should work. I have rechecked with them each time on the address. Well, I still haven't found my $10.00 rebate web page.
I am soooooo disgusted with this company. I am telling Krogers what I think of their prepaid cards. They don't want to be associated with them! It has been nothing but a big fiasco. What a mistake I made in picking them.
Thank you - Crystal R. Connelly

Comments

An
  13th of Jan, 2009
greendotonline.com - Scam artists
greendotoline VISA debit card

I was given a greendot online card as a gift this x-mas with what I thought was a $50.00 balance. When I called to activate the card I was told there was a $19.95 fee for activating the card but a $10.00 credit would be issued back. Once activated I called for a balance check to my surpise the balance was $30.10...hmmm. So I took the card to a local clothing store to buy a pair of slacks, the card was denied and again to my surprise the available balance was now reduced to $20.10. I called greendot's 877 number and had to go through every menu option to figure out how to get to a human being. I was then told that I signed up for the "premier" card and there was a fee associted with doing so...hmmm? Needless to say I exploded, I do not feel sorry for the wrath that the poor rep. took from me. So all in all here's the math on this. Original card purchase $59.95 (cost of the card and credit applied) available balance before making 1 transaction $20.10 thats a profit to greendot of $39.85 not bad work if you can get it. Maybe I'll have enough left to buy a cup of coffee in a couple of days.

Sa
  9th of Sep, 2009

I AGREE THAT'S WASTED TIME AND PURE HEADACHES. I STILL HAVENT GOT MY TEN DOLLAR REBATE AND THEN I DEPOSIT TWENTY DOLLARS INTO ACCOUNT I USE SIX DOLLARS OF IT AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY CARD GETS DECLINED WHERE'S THE REST OF MY MONEY WHERE'S MY REBATE. BUT YA TALK ABOUT INCONVINIENCE .I GIVE IT A CHANCE AND THEY KILLED IT FOR ME .ALSO REMINDED ME WHY I NEVER GOT THOSE CARDS. NOTHING BUT HEADACHES, PRETTY SAD NOBODY TO ASK ANYTHING NO EXPLANATION NO HELP NO NOTHING JUST PROMISES.

Ch
  6th of May, 2010

Every time i put money on it when i get down to the last $4.00 they won't let me use it what's up with that?

Ch
  6th of May, 2010

I am pissed about it you should not have the right to stop me from using my money .IT"S MY MONEY