Greendot Universal Reload / fraud

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States

On 12/4 I purchased a greendot universal reload for 300.oo us dollars to add to my paypal account to do some christmas shopping. When I scratched off the back to enter the number on to my paypal account the amount shown was zero dollars. I immediately called greendot and reported the issue and I was given a claim number and advised to fax proof of purchase and copy of the front and back of the card. I have called 8 times to inquire on where my money is and have been given the run around. I was supposedly assigned to a senior loss management rep named Shanea but am told that I can not speak to her directly, I am only able to have an email sent to her and she will call me back. Today 12/15 I asked to speak to a supervisor (9th call) and was passed to Carla B-1418 and once again was told only Shanea at 5501 could help me and this time an email with high priority will be sent for her to call me back. I have been given the first and last name of the person who used my greendot number already, with greendot admitting it is fraud. However, they still will not return my money. HELP, I have to have options here on how to retrieve my money.