Having problems with eToro?

eToro reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 4, 2009. The latest review Everything on Etoro's help center was posted on May 21, 2021. The latest complaint Disconnection problems which consequently increase the size of losses was resolved on Nov 04, 2009. eToro has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 24 reviews. eToro has resolved 1 complaints.

eToro Customer Service Contacts

Kanika International Business Center, 7th floor, 4 Profiti Ilias street, Germasogeia
Limassol
Cyprus - 4046
221 River St., 9th Floor, Hoboken NJ 07030

United Kingdom
24th floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf E14 5AB, London, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eToro Customer Service. Initial eToro complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eToro above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eToro. Discuss the issues you have had with eToro and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eToro Complaints & Reviews

EtoroEverything on Etoro's help center

I have been trying to contact help on the E toro web site for over a week. I simply cannot log into my account and nothing I try to do has helped. All I get when trying to go to customer service is an error, chat an error, a ticket an error. I don't know what is wrong but this is unacceptable and there is no one to talk to or send an email to in order to fix this problem. Please tell me what to do.
Michelle Bellows

EtoroDeposit not paid back

I made a deposit to eToro end of January. Due to the bank account not being able to match my eToro account, the money was supposed to be paid back to the original source. Its already April and all that I have received was messages telling me the process has started, or I get no reply at all for more than 14 days! This is unacceptable. They stated in an email that any transfer will be paid back to the original source within 10 days if not deposited into the eToro account. They have now also blocked my account and I cannot log in.

EtoroReturning of funds

Due to eToro being able to match my name, my funds were unable to be applied to my eToro account. I immediately asked for the money to be returned to original source (case [protected]) and that was on the 9th February 2021. At this moment, I still don't have my funds and all I get is "being investigated". It's almost criminal as well over a month is a serious concern for me, so other potential people, if you read this please be warned.

EtoroDidn't receive my fund since 5 Jan 2021

Etoro is really a SCAM. I trusted Etoro as it is regulated in uk and Cyprus exchange platform. I invested most of my savings about $33k and during trading I lostt about $11k and on 5 Jan 21, it liquidated all my positions informing that it is no longer working with Mauritius. Next 2 days, I requested my withdrawal about $22k left and gave all my banking datails. They told me the same message that my withdrawal is under review and your request is well received and we will get back yo you later.
        I get tired to open tickets which they didn't reply. Moreover they closed my account on 24 Feb and can't log in. Since now, I still didn't receive my fund yet. My brother has same case like and he has $13k but we fear they won't refund us and steal our money. Help us to our hard earned money back.

Didn't receive my fund since 5 Jan 2021
        Didn't receive my fund since 5 Jan 2021

EtoroPayment not received

I tried to Withdraw my money and it was "processed" on 5th of January, since then the support has not provided feedback with a transaction number I can track. Has not found where my money have gone to. All they do is post template messages that they'll look into it, but never actually do.

Case: [protected]

The support tried multiple times to close my case as resolved.

Christopher Leaw Youn Mar 14, 2021

Hi Daniel, did you receive your fund yet? They didn't trade with Mauritius and they closed all my positions on 5 Jan 21. 2 days later I tried to withdraw my money and gave them all my banking details. Everytime, they said my withdrawal is under reviewed. Yet, didn't receive my fund $ 22k. Should we launch a complaint at Crypus Cysec?

EtoroLogin to the platform not possible nor close of positions

No access to online platform for more than 8 hours nor to the offline platform after Portfolio of 8k declared as empty by etoro. Impossible to trade positions and as a consequence huge losses are at stake. Some positions were even just bought before the platform went down to benefit from the colossal dips and sell shortly which was impossible exclusively due to etoro's fault and responsibility.

EtoroSuspicious Log in failure

Today was one of the day of those several time that i was unable to log in to etoro website to trade and check my portfolio, etc.. they claims that the site was under maintenance during a volatile trading day. This happend many times already in the past. After us market opened they shut their website again, i am unable to even send them a complaint as the website refuse to fo it. (See photo attached) I always been using their app from my mobile, so this time it's something new. They have an offline option to CLOSE my positions, but I don't see details about the current stock price, it seems that they want to make me to close them which I won't do as i know that i am in negative right now. I saw many their users complained in etoro's forum. Something very fishy here...

Suspicious Log in failure

EtoroPlatform offline & unusable when running

From 1500- to currently 18.53 pm the trading platform has been pretty much unusable. Can't open or close any positions but more importantly I haven't been able to adjust my stop loss position in a period of high volatility. This is still the case at this very moment. I have logged this wit customer service & written on Facebook messenger. I am extremely concerned that I am potentially losing over a £1000 through no problem I've caused. It is utterly unacceptable

Platform offline & unusable when running

Etorounethical behaviour

Etoro intentionally set a unchangeable Stop loss to my GME shares which consequently made me lose approx. $1200 yesterday. I bought the shares when they were $265 per share and noticed SL was set to somewhere at $215. I tried to change it but the system didn't let me. I saw the share reaching reaching the limit and I couldn't do anything to change it. Felt so helpless and vulnerable.

This is an unacceptable behaviour for me.

I didn't take any photos coz I wasn't sure what I did wrong at that time. But after reading the posts of other Etoro users on WSB, I realised what actually happened. There are lots of evidences and posts regarding this issues from multiple Etoro users on WBS.

EtoroCryptocurrency exchange, transfer to walllet

I can not transfer my cryptocurrencies (woth 700$) from etoro exchange to etoro wallet, to further pass it to my ledger wallet.
                    Customer care can not help me for more than a month, marking my case as solved each time. For fifth time I have to explain my issue again, sending screenshots with the same error message. It takes them few days to reply with the same answer not solving anything.
                    Worst support ever. I believe they intentionally block my from transfering my funds elsewhere, which I don't think is legal.

Cryptocurrency exchange, transfer to walllet

EtoroMy account is limited and blocked can not trade or withdraw I never requested the account to be blocked please re instate

Hello,
                      I joined Etoro and everything seemed to go smoothly. I deposited 50.00 dollars at first and purchased some Crypto. After I have seen that everything went well I then deposited another 2000.00 dollars and purchased that amount in Crypto. A few days later I received an email stating that they want to validate my bank account so I sent them bank statements and a copy showing my deposit from the bank. Since then, they will not let me buy, deposit. Or take my money out. I have contacted them numerous and they claim they are very busy and will get back to me. I am going crazy because I feel they scammed out of my money and I can't get it back. I am not the only one. I am hoping that this will help get my funds and Etoro not be allowed to rip people off in the US. Please help me.

Thank you.

• Ai
                          aiks1986 Jan 29, 2021

I am facing the same thing, any luck till now?

Etoro11 days now, where is my withdrawal money?

I am requesting my withdrawal and I have done everything I can to contact them. Its been 11 days and dont have my money still. I followed the rules and verified my account and did not violate any issue to the platform or etoro. They keep sending automatic system generated response. I do visit their website and keep filing a complain ticket and sending message to their e mail but no response now. Please help me to get my money back.

• Im
                            IMA24 Jan 09, 2021

Hi. Was your issue resolved? I'm having the same issue and it seems like it's very common sadly I should have checked online about issues with this broker. I've made a withdrawal request Dec 21 and haven't received anything, only automated messages!!!

Jul 20, 2019

Etoro — balance money refund; 15 days no refund

Invested USD 200 into Etoro. After 3 days trading I lost USD 5. Need the balance money so did the withdrawal...

Etoro — etoro is trying to steal my $9448 us dollar they have blocked my account with all my money in

Etoro is a scam they have stole 9448 us dollar from me and close my account. what is etoro ? etoro is a fake...

Etoromissing money/refusal to withdraw

So i dumped 1700 CDN into this site. won a little in crypto currencies over time, all while paying ridiculous fees for trading. When it comes time i want out they refund me less than i originally put in. On top they lost some of the additional profits I made in a withdraw request they posted as processed that i simply never received. when I try to talk to their customer service all i get is an automated response followed by a second email days later stating my issue is resolved.
                          To this day i have not seen the so called processed money come my way and in addition they still hold 700 dollars of mine that they refuse to give back unless i give an alternative payment method through skrill, webmoney etc. sites that are not trusted and i simply can't make an account for because im Canadian.
                          Long story short don't waste your time or money on this company they're clearly out to take money, not provide a trading service in any way.

www.eToro.com — fraud

Hello! I have big problems with these etoro online fraud platform. I invested all my money, they took them...

Etorounauthorised credit card debit

I had an amazing situation with Etoro, suddenly after I have finish my conversation with customer service (live chat) i got a SMS from my bank that Etoro debit US$1, 000 from my credit card. I called my bank and reported the situation about the debit in credit card, bank said the Etoro ordered the debit. I got a call from customer service in Cyprus - Ms. Ivena Balaseva who immediately took action to return my money. Nevertheless now I am waiting an explanation why they are returning my US$1, 000 with charge of about US$50?

Etoro — poor customer service

I have no idea what I have putted myself into by joining the broker of poor customer service. Since the...

Etoro — withdrawals

I've made 5 withdrawals starting in 25th of April, I waited till 10th of May, nothing received! I told my...

Etoro / Bonuses " Refunds — Money

I placed 100 dollars to my etoro account and used it on bitcoins but then when I sold the shares again and...