Complaints & Reviews

Not delivering the promise, all sales hype

they sell you something that promises a lot but they only give you the boot camp and you need to buy more products after that. Company promises coaching but none prevalent, twist their words once you ask them about it. Main guy is KC See & Ernest Wong. They are very good at sales, promise lots of things during sign up but delievr only boot camp

Beware of your hard earned money. I am a victim, what they teach can be sought after online at minimal cost, you would need to spend more money but there is nothing you can do, so do not get caught up in their sweet talk

• Th
    then86 Jan 29, 2014

did u join the bootcamp?

• Al
    Alexander Ang Chee Chao Sep 03, 2017

Money Mastery bootcamp is designed to help you make paradigm shift about the way you think about money. They created 3-Days experiential learning by providing participants a safe environment to learn, aware and reflect on the way they make decision when it comes to pursuing their financial goals.

This bootcamp is not only teaching you how to become wealthy but to realize your passion in life, doing what you love to do, get paid at the same time get well protected financially.

People attending this camp with different objective, to find their direction in life, to become wealthy, to give their loves one a better life, to make career or business changes, to help impact community but have limited resources and so on...

What's your intention when you join the bootcamp?

P.S: Buying more products is completely optional. Bootcamp itself is sufficient for you to transform your life. (My humble opinion and personal experience)

Stay away from these crooks

unortherised charges

real player and its affiliated companys money mastery has taken over 400 dollars some for 56 dollars others 38 dollars and more dont ever ask real player for your pass word each time they ask you to enter the last 4 mumbers on your credit card thats when your charged different amounts i have been lucky my bank picked up on it and is now investergating the froud by money mastery or it also goes by the name of search income /money mastery just stay away from this company thats why they ask you to leave your cookies read the terms and conditions befor you enter into any contracts they pray on people who donloading without reading for a quick installation dont be stupid like i was

random and frequent withdrawls form my c.c account!!!

I recently signed up for a $1.95 service with Google Adwords and Adsense to find out how to make money from home online. ...But a few days later I was shocked to find out that my credit card account had 4-5 withdrawls within a two week period for an amount totaling $94.35 !!! Can you believe this???
...I didn't even make one cent to my name with this work at home crock, nor did they give simple or legitamate instructions on how to go about this type of deal. It obviously has quite a catch to it.
...But I am going to make all the phone calls I can to this confusing (MHM * Money Mastery) company which I never even heard of, I'm not even sure if it is charging me for this work at home thing????!!!

HOWEVER<, the only permission I gave for a C.C charge was for that work at home thing with Google ads, which only costs $1.95 for info. Now how in the world did some random company or whatever u want to call it, , Charge me unauthorized and stole almost $100 of my money????
...I will get to the bottom this, and I'll call the BBB and get them in deep trouble, according to all of your complaints they have online, it looks like they are scam artists who get a hold of innocent ppls card numbers and steal all their money!!! ...Feel free to reply!

• Mo
    moussa bamba Jan 10, 2010

I have the same problem
    they took $ 60 on ma checking account and I don't why
    I will see my bank in order to find a solution to this thing

Sampeter Jan 12, 2010

They Charged $ 59.84 from my one, it a rip of company

MHM*Money Mastery 866-6733212 UT
    $59.84 US DOLLAR

i called the bank to stop but they said no, then called this stupid people fight with them over the phone to get refund. & they gave it but still i didn't see on bank

beware about this spam company

Scammed300 Jan 12, 2010

I cancelled my card but the bank said I need to trave the company and ask for a refund myself, but I don't know how to reach them. Is 866-6733212 a fake number?
    Please help!!

Scammed300 Jan 12, 2010

I've cancelled my card now too.

Scammed300 Jan 12, 2010

I've requested a refund from the website http://www.customersupportnow.com

• Dm
    dmx1ny Mar 14, 2010

I went through the same exact problem. After much research, I finally found out who is behind this scam. The name of the company is called Mars Hill MEDIA. Google them and you found out some info about them and how they are Rated F with the better business beauru in that state with similar complaints. the name of the CEO is Laura Cook. Her number is 1(801)407-5107 call and ask for her.

credit card illegal takings

The people mentioned above were to charge a one off fee of $1-95, now after looking at my credit card, payments have been taken of $19-99 and $59-99, there was nothing to indicate that these payments would be taken, I have therefore informed my bank and told them to reimberse my card or to take the money back from the account it was transferred to.These are legit people who are pulling one major scam.
Regards Keith Brenkley
PS Proof can be sent from credit card statement.

• Tc
    T.Charles Jan 13, 2010

This is notify that MHM money mastery has been withdrawing money from my account every second week $66.00 each time. What can I do about it... becareful with this company.

• De
    deemag1c Jan 21, 2010

THANKS FOR THE PHONE NUMBER 18663117023 THEY CHARGED ME ALMOST 200 DOLLARS FROM NO WHERE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

• Br
    brian clarke Jan 26, 2010

i was ripped off by mhm also who are these rogues

• Jr
    jragan Feb 12, 2010

I was charged insurance fees, on a vehicle that i carried insurance on .For two years
    it was put on my car loan and i didnt even know it. Till i paid them off months in advance
    on what I thought was my balance . A month later I get a late payment call at work.
    call them as soon as I got home from work. I will never borrow from Independent bank and they must be connected with the insurance company which i was told was hub but really dont know. Which they took off some of the insurance fee but not the 200 dollars processing fees. So they still arguing with me about be a month late on $49.00. Oh I $.97 cents for paying it off early.

Unauthorized Debit Card Charges

Apparently I should have come here and read this board before jumping into the pit with all of the others I see here. I, too, sent them the buck ninety-five and am now unable to go Christmas shopping today as planned because these thieving ### just tagged my checking account for nearly all of what I had planned to spend for my two grandsons. I just found this out. I called my bank and now instead of going Christmas shopping, I have to go to the bank, have my card canceled, have the rest of my money tied up for a few days while it all gets straightened out, and there's still no guarantee of getting refunded. Even if I didn't mind spending the money, I'm still not sure of what the hell I would have been paying for. Thanks a lot you evil, Grinch sons of ###. From now on I'm going back to what I used to do and buy the Visa or MC gift cards and do my online purchasing with them. I never had these problems with those cards because when they are gone, they're gone. It costs $4.95 for one but in retrospect, that wasn't a bad price to pay to avoid situations like this one. If I don't get my money back, I'll write it off in the "Educational" category.

• Ag
    agry net user Feb 05, 2010

Thank u all for sharing our common issue. Can someone help me get this cancel? I get a fax tone calling the # 866-673-3212.

cc fraud

($59.84) people who charge customers a fee that they never have even seen is theft. this company is a fraud...

RIP OFF

I was also charged 59.84 + 29.71 for both of these jokes. I did not sign up for either. I did find a telephone number and cancelled it. I hope this helps. [protected]
DO IT SOON SO YOU DONT GET CHARGES!
THIS IS HOW THEY TEACH PEOPLE TO EARN MONEY, RIP THEM OFF!

RayBellanger Dec 14, 2009

Solution maybe: absolutely agree they did the same to me, in last week and I'm not working!! today I logged in and found customer service ph. 1-866-311-7023 and said they would charge back this big charge 59.84 US = 64.71 cdn in 3-5 days so may work will see in week ok give it a try

illegal charges

A charge for $59.84 appeared on my CC statement and I requested an inquiry as to who the recipient of my money is. They advised me to call a number which in turn suggests that I call the company or the organisation that I purchased from. Unfortunately I don't know what the charge is for or what is purchased. There's a possibility that it could be connected to the Acai berry and life cleansing products but I'm not sure. returned everything on time.

• Br
    Brad J. Jan 14, 2010

I agree. I'm on the phone with my bank right now trying to get this situation resolved. This is a total scam through google and they need to have this company removed from any ties with them. This is bad business.

fraud and scam

I have been in touch with my bank and the fraud squad are now investigating this. It is a scam and is fraud...

Unauthorized Charges/Fraud

I too signed up to receive the information and step-by-step instructions on making money using Google (Which by the way you can find out for free if you do your internet research). Just today, I discovered a pending transaction on my Bank Account for $59.84. I contacted the company through the 888 number they provided on their confirmation email. I spoke with a gentleman named Chris S who told me that I agreed to this fee when I submitted the form for the $1.95 program. He directed me to the Website I had used when signing up to see at the very bottom of the form in very small writing was a statement that said by submitting this form I agree to a 3 day Trial of blah blah blah and will be billed $59.84 per month blah blah blah. I explained that I DID NOT agree to that fee and was only signing up for the $1.95 step by step on using Google and that the confirmation email this company had sent to me said NOTHING about a 3 day trial. They have no written or verbal agreement from me and therefore I wanted the money refunded to me. He said they were going to refund me the money in 3 to 5 business days however, that is probably a lie as well. I have cancelled my bank card and was reissued a new one and I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I am also hoping to find an attorney to represent the thousands of people being scammed through this site and will contact all local news channels as well. They have NO idea who they messed with. I have got nothing to do all day long but fight this.

• Bo
    bobz88 Nov 26, 2009

Hi All. Another MM scam. I agreed to the $1.95 but not to the next charge. They actually called me to provide me a "Business that would make between $3, 000 - $10, 000 per month. The caller asked what would I be prepared to invest if I liked the proposal that is how much did I have to put toward the business and I had $200, 000. Their response was that they were not looking for more than $15, 000.My answer was that until I knew what the business was going to be I will not pay anything and will not put money into my credit account. They tried to get me to transfer my $ and they would call me the next day and present the proposal. I said that I am not going to move $1 before I know what I am going to be investing. They kept trying to push the idea so I hung up on them. We have a saying until the dollar soaks in the sweat of your palm you don't spend it. It is clear that my stratagy of keeping my debit card with minimal $ prevents losses not exceed $10. I reported the transaction to my credit card bank and have cancelled the card and will get a replacement.shortly. This card is used solely for online purchase exactly for the reason to prevent scam artists getting anything or low returns. I am in Australia, surely you guys in the USA have laws that can be used to clobber these coconuts. By the way I don't have $200, 000 but when they started to try and find out what I had when all I signed up for was the $1.95 I smelt a rat and decided to bait them.

I only found this site when I googled the company name to challenge them.

I guess the banks could do something to make it hard to pull these stunts such as hold the transaction for 14 days. which would be enough time for disputes to be sent thru bank to bank.

I hope this will be useful because they clearly have a different operational approach if they think they can get a bigger bite.

Hope this helps BZ

• De
    Dee Dee Double D Dec 23, 2009

That's exactly what happened to me. The guy said in 3-5 business days. I hope he wasn't lying as well. I dont want to have to cancel my card! He said he's gonna give me partial credit refund. I hope he's not lying.I'm freaking pissed!!

• cowboy59 Jan 09, 2010

I am totally pissed, , $59.84 that I DID NOT agree to. thanks for the 1-866-311-7023 number . I think we and many others should flood that number with calls. I know i will.

one pissed Cowboy...

SCAM- recurring charges

After initial $1.95 charge to my credit card, a recurring charge of 49.95 and then a few days later 29.95 showed up. Then again a month later. After 15 minutes on hold with the number on my credit card statement (company name- Customer Support Now), I was told only the current charges could be refunded per an agreement with the parent company, Money Mastery. So, $1.95 led to almost $80 of unrecovered cash. My next step is to call my credit card company and attempt to get the additional $80. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH: Money Mastery, My Money Plan, Google Search Profit System, or Simple Paychecks.com!

• Fr
    Fraud Alert HELP Jan 12, 2010

THIS IS A HORRIBLE SCAM. I too signed up for $1.95 to receive articles to review how to possibly do home based business with Google. I was then to my surprise billed $59.84 under Search Profits .com, and then $59.84 from MMTWEET, then $29.71 from both companies. I attempted to email the Search for profits .com Contact us page and the emails were returned. I contacted my bank to investigate and get credit and while it was under investigation, They billed me again!! I all along attempted to contact their respective companies and phone numbers and ironically received the same receptionist and recording that they could not answer my call. Again the phone numbers all in Utah, were only a few digits apart!! 1-877-361-9525, and 1-877-361-9530, and lastly 1-888-673-3212. Finally on an investigation via the bank, I receive a paper page showing a Terms and Conditions page that obvisiously was hidden on their sign up page. I then again call customer service @ 1888-673-3212, and I get a human being!!!...But all of a sudden all their computers crashed and they could'nt help me. CONTACT the UTAH, Attorney General, BBB, and avoid all business with: My Money Plan.net,
    Search Profit Systems.com, Partners for Profit.com, Mars Hill Media.com, MMTweet.com and Online Income
    Systems .com, ALL THESE ARE UNDER ONE UMBRELLA SCAM COMPANY NETWORK, and Im sure next month will have a new name . Be careful of any business operations such as this out of UTAH.
    It is truly unfortunate that there are predator companies out there literally STEALING our money, without any
    regard except for their own greed. CONTACT EVERYONE YOU CAN TO SHARE THEIR UNETHICAL
    BUSINESS PRACTICES...GOOD LUCK

• Mr
    Mr P.king Feb 10, 2010

I'm afraid I was Also Duped By This Scam.I Contacted My Credit Card Company Straight Away I've Had A refund From Credit Card Company But Money Management have stole money out of my account again...So I'll Have to Contact credit card company again...

unauthorized card charges

These people are charging back to credit cards without autorization. I have had them take about $100 so far. they need to be stopeed from charging back, period unless they reveal before hand what there intentions are.
I was not aware that by giving out my card number for a $1.95 shipping fee they would illegally start charging $49.84 monthly and they need to be confronted about this.
If any body reading this complaint can legally get back my $100 please feel free to do so. they deserve to be black listed
John
[protected]@netzero.com

Unauthorized charges

I got scamed they say 1.85 for 30days never took the 1.85 a week later a look on my account 59.00 was taken...

credit/debit card scam

This company will charge $1.95 to email you access to their system to start a google ads account. They then use your credit card that you used to pay for the $1.95 email delivery fee to automatically debit from your bank account 49.84 monthly. Don't fall for it.

• Wa
    Watkins Services Oct 25, 2009

Go to your bank
    within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.

According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: “we could not do anything for you” or “you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days”.

If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.

Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.

And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.

Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.

If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.

CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report to everyplace online u know of.

Remember… Don't let them get you! The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck… Let us know how you do!

• Ba
    banker1 Nov 05, 2009

Federal Regulation E only applies to UNAUTHORIZED transactions. If you agree to a trial and do not cancel in the time frame given Reg E will NOT cover you.

charged checking

this charge showed up on my debit checking account i do not know who they are and no one answer when you call you are put om hold and told to leave a message and you will be called back with in 24 hours so that's what i did and had to go to the bank and cancel my debit card becase they took out $78.55 out of my checking account and i reported there fruad to my bank and to you thank you if you have any question for me i carol williams can be reached at [protected] thank you for your help

• Wa
    Watkins Services Oct 25, 2009

Go to your bank

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

And good luck… Let us know how you do!

• Ke
    kev7161 Nov 24, 2009

Here is a number you can call and bug the hell out of them: 1-801-542-8598. This is a "consulting firm" that works with/for "Money Mastery". Now, granted, they will tell you to call the never-answered customer service toll free number and they will insist it's "not a scam", but if enough people call and harass THEM, then they may get the picture (well, doubtful - - they'll probably just change their number!).

Moneymastery Fraud

I had these charges of $49.84 and $28.71 billed to my debit card account in addition to the $1.95 initial fee. They never return calls and bank on you not complaining or filing a dispute. My bank helped me file a dispute and I recommend changing your card as they will keep on charging your card.

Russ

not refunded completely

I signed up on august 3 on aug 5th I was charged $1.95 on aug 10 I was charged $49.84 on aug. 17th I wa...

Scam

My fiance signed up being told that he would only be charged a one time fee of $1.95 and low and behold...

Money is Great

When I signed up for the $1.95 I was not aware that I would be charged $49.84 for the money mastery program...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices