Green Tree Servicing LLC / Fraud
I notified Green Tree that my husband was in a car wreck in Sept. I told them that he is working, but not full time due to his injuries. They gave me a number to call and I can not get thru to a human to see if he took out insurance in case of an accident.
We are trying to keep our payments up, but we're slow because of his hours being cut. They are now calling us 3 to 4 times a week and on the weekends.
Isn't this called harrassment?
Sure could use some help. We have a lawsuit going against the company that the person was insured thru, but this takes time.
More Green Tree Servicing LLC Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- Ditech - mortgage servicer
- Green Tree Servicing LLC - Customer Service/Claims failure
- GreenTree - no bills sent for 3mos. to my address
- GreenTree - harassment and overpaid
- www.greentreeservicing.com - They took fake charge from me without my agreement