Green Tree Servicing LLC / Fraud

United States Review updated:
Green Tree Servicing LLC
I notified Green Tree that my husband was in a car wreck in Sept. I told them that he is working, but not full time due to his injuries. They gave me a number to call and I can not get thru to a human to see if he took out insurance in case of an accident.
We are trying to keep our payments up, but we're slow because of his hours being cut. They are now calling us 3 to 4 times a week and on the weekends.
Isn't this called harrassment?
Sure could use some help. We have a lawsuit going against the company that the person was insured thru, but this takes time.

A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
I know what you mean. Green Tree has been harrassing my Mom and Dad for years and it pisses me off! I have read where 100's of people have complained and this company is still allowed to do this?! This is ridiculous! This country is becoming pathetic to let people like this harrass others. Is there ANYTHING that can be done?
A  10th of May, 2011 by
last month bank of america sold our 2nd loan on our house. paid my first payment, then this month called my husband at work being extremely rude and saying we were very late hahahaha! NOT ! I paid on the 8th my grace period gives me to the 16th . i have never recieved a phone call from boa 5 years that we have had the loan until these people took the loan . my credit is great to possibly excellent. I am soooo pissed off ... never in my life . i called and talked to 2 people both being rude up until they seen i have good paying history ohhhhh then they tried to say they didnt say this and that ... well i told them they better hit the rewind button on the recorded phone call cause i know exactly what they said... luckily i will be trying to refinance away from these crooks . i will help with whatever anyone wants as far as a statement on this companies rude horible ethics... this company needs to be shut down ...