Green Dot Loadable Cards / bewarebeware!!!

1 Natchez, MS, United States Review updated:

I purchased a green dot card, and money pak card to load them to do my hotel lodging. Needless to say, using green dot was the biggggggest mistake of my life. I put money on the card to pay for our hotel, and had cash for our vacation activities and food. Well, I had to go into our food and activity money since I did not have lodging as done trying to use the green dot card. Buyers also beware of expedia, I originally booked through them and they messed me up and this mess up with green dot added to making my first attempt at a vacation for my two daughters a major mess up. I am a single mom, and wanted to do something special for my kids. Thanks green dot and expedia, you made our trip unforgettable but not in a good way... I will never use either of the two again, and vow to warn each and everyone that will listen. ~buyers beware~

Comments

• Fa
      14th of Sep, 2008

Ok...so you had a bad vacation. But what exactly happened with the Green Dot card?? Did they take your money? Did locations refuse to accept the card?

Not sure exactly what your complaint is...

• La
      10th of Jan, 2011

I'm not sure what your complaint about Green Dot is either. Before booking a hotel room you should always try ask the Hotel what's their policies and what types of cards they will accept or not. I will be staying at a Hotel in ATL in a month, I made sure to call the hotels I was interested and ask them if they would accept my GreenDot Pre-Paid Debit Visa Card. I already have the Hotel I wanted got all the details I needed, and booked it.