BookMyForex

Complaints & Reviews

Forex Card

Today 4th March 2020, i have places and order with reference Number:
FX201796947501.

I needed an cash notes but Forex card is been placed and there is no way to change the order, when checked with customer care they asked to cancel the order and for cancellation they will deduct 2 % amount.

This is not acceptable, 2% for just changing the order even before it complete ? this is fraud, i will like to send notice to BookMyForex and take this matter to consumer court.

• BookMyForex's response · Mar 04, 2020

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We understand your agony as you want the full refund on the cancellation of the order of Forex card as you want currency notes now. We hope you understand that as per the terms of Use available on our website & you got agreed too, states that cancellation of full paid/deposit paid orders are subject to the forfeiture of the 2% of the order total in case you want to cancel the order. Changing the product in Foreign exchange constitutes to cancellation of one product and booking the order which causes the cancellation charges due to the rate fluctuations and bank charges. This is why the cancellation charges are being deducted from the deposit paid.

But considering your request to change the ordered product and as being our respected customer, we are cancelling your forex card order and refunding the full amount to your bank or via the same mode you paid to us. You will receive the update on the same to your registered email address.

Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further concerns.

• BookMyForex's response · Mar 04, 2020

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further concerns.

• BookMyForex's response · Mar 06, 2020

Dear Mr. Kadam,

As you're aware that the refund of the deposit is already completed and credited to your account.

Please feel free to get back to us at [email protected] in case of any further queries.

• BookMyForex's response · Mar 06, 2020

NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ISSUE - FX200772451065

FX200772451065

I am using BookMyForex since I came to USA, and they have been a charm with its service.

I am studying in USA, and recently I had to transfer funds to my college, so I booked an order amounting $ 2750.

I am attaching an email with this message which says due to some reason my bank didn't allow me transact upto 25K through RTGS/ NEFT with netbanking facility for the said ACCOUNT NUMBER given to me by your people. And, my parents are out of town due to some medical emergency. Hence, it was urgent, and I had to change my method of payment to FLYWIRE for fee payment at my university.

I can't talk over call since I am abroad. And the email service is not helping me, they are saying If I am not able to make the payment in three days, my refund will be forfeited amounting upto INR 4K which is 2% of payment which was not mentioned anywhere during its payment.

Now, I don't have enough funds amounting $ 2750 payment since I already transferred through FLYWIRE which was pretty expensive. At this moment, I can only spare upto INR 50K and load the forex card and my refund stays with me.

Else, you guys keep the deposit until I make the next payment of $ 2750 in a month. Till then, I will be ready to pay more even if your dollar rate changes.

Atleast I expected some kind of help on this one but none of your experts are able to assist me through emails.

Harsh Vinod Chaludia

NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ISSUE - FX200772451065

• BookMyForex's response · Feb 25, 2020

Dear Harsh,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We understand your concern and reason for raising your concern at this platform.

Hope you understand that while booking the order and making 2% deposit it was clearly informed in the invoice that if due to any reason at your end, the transaction gets canceled, the refundable deposit gets forfeited and that’s only on account of the cancellation of the forex amount booked with the bank and the relative charges applied by the bank to BookMyForex.

We understand that you want the refund of the deposit but please appreciate that the loss of the cancellation due to the reason you mentioned above has to be borne by you. This not really not profiting us and really doesn’t sound good to make you unhappy but as per the Terms of Use it has to be forfeited.

For any further query, please don’t feel hesitant in writing to [email protected]

Team - BookMyForex

[Resolved] refundable deposit not refunded back

Hi

I had selected wrong product(Forex card instead of Currency Notes) at the time of placing the order. So I called their support team to check if I can cancel the order and if I will get the refund amount back. Support executive Abhimanyu told yes I can cancel the order and I will get the refund.

But it's been 3 days and I have not got refund. I have sent multiple emails but no reply yet.

Order ID: FX193467875462

• BookMyForex's response · Jan 08, 2020

Dear Mr. Thakkar,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We regret the inconvenience that you had to raise your concern here. Generally deposits gets forfeited against the cancellation charges levied by bank on us on account of cancelling the fixed rate order. But be informed that the refund of the deposit as an exception is already processed from our end today. You will get this in your account in 5-7 working days.

You may also share your concerns with us at [email protected] as well in future.

Team- BookMyForex

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] advance money not refunded back

Hi,

I am currently in US, pursuing my masters. I loaded money in a forex card through BookMyforex and they took advance of Rs. 55000 to freeze the rate. After loading all the amount by September 19, I asked them the refund which they initiated by October 3. Today is Nov 11 and I haven't received my refund. Their customer service is the worst and even the top manager that i am in contact with is not helping.
I am not sure what to do?

Dear Ankit,

This is to confirm that money is returned back to your account and you have confirmed on the mail. It was stcuk with your bank and the payment gateway for reconcilliations.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

[Resolved] payment delayed

I have placed an order with Book my Forex for AED current worth Rs 1, 15, 946/- on 10 th May. They could not process my order and load AED currency to my Forex Card in time and I have requested for the refund of my money . I have been following up with them for last 5 months, but I am yet to receive my refund.

Recently they have sent a Demand Draft for partial amount. However, it was more than 3 months old (date) and bank has informed me that it is not valid when I tried to deposit the DD amount into my account. I have tried to contact them over mail and I am receiving only vague responses from them. Kindly help me out by suggesting a suitable approach to get my money back.

Dear Mr. Naveen,

We understand that you have transferred money to Axis Bank directly and card was not loaded within time. We have escalated to the bank and will make sure that your money reaches back to you asap.

You will be posted on the registered email address with the progress upon this. Our team is already in touch with you.

Team - BookMyForex.

[Resolved] Book My Forex — forex card

Myself Bhupesh Seth, Purchased A multi currency forex card from Book My Forex.I have HKD In my Card and Now Wanted to load GBP Online.But Unable To do so.When I bought this card I...

[Resolved] unprofessional behaviour and ill-handling of my finances!!

On 16th August 2019,
I had booked an order to reload the forex card which I purchased from Bookmyforex.com.
The amount of ₹48, 303 equivalent to 900CAD$ was debited from my account instantly.
According to their "claims" they were supposed to complete my order and reload the card within 24hours.
It has been 10days today and I'm in another country. They're still processing my order.
I call them 2-3times a day explaining my situation! They only say they'll credit the amount by the end of the day and ultimately there's no action taken.
I'm in a foreign country and it's really hard for me to manage expenses here.
Kindly look into the matter and help resolve it!

Dear Sir,

We noticed that you faced difficulties during order execution. We found that there was confusion with the credit of the funds where you transferred directly to the vendor's account and we were tracking the payments on our gateway which wasn't received.

We got the confirmation from the vendor for receipt of the funds and the card was funded accordingly.

We regret the inconvenience!!

[Resolved] Refundable rate guarantee deposit

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been forced to write this e-mail because of pathetic service from your end, I have kept on writing emails, calling over the phone but there is no...

[Resolved] wire transfer services to germany

This is regarding a wire transfer to my blocked account in germany, initiated on 7th august 2019.
The transaction was initiated on this day and the fund transfer from my savings account was done by me the same day, including the upload/submission of necessary documents and proofs, well before the stipulated time.
Despite my efforts, the transaction wasn't initiated on the same day by the service in question www.bookmyforex.com and instead I got the memo that the vendor for this transaction had been changed internally.
After this notification, I did not receive any response or e-mail conveying any unforeseen delays whatsoever, and hence contacted them on 10th august. There was still no response.
On the 11th, after repeated failed attempts to connect on phone, I finally got through to them on phone and got an assurance saying that the transaction has been processed. I then received a swift copy from their man in charge, mr dewang chaturvedi with the swift copy screenshot, with indecipherable details.
On the 12th morning after much prodding and poking, I received confirmation from him that it would be done on wednesday the 13th. On the 13th I suddenly received an e-mail saying the transaction has failed due to a mismatch between the account number and name, again with some vague screenshot of the failed transaction. Upon comparing with the records received from my blocked account service and the ones that I had sent, I did not detect any discrepancy and was utterly confused as to why this mismatch came through.
I am devastated, as this order has been delayed already by almost a week, when it normally takes 3-4 days for completion. Despite that, what was appalling was the apathy and unresponsiveness which truly marred my previous spotless experience I had with them.
Current scenario: I have again sent the details to dewang chaturvedi and he claims he has re-initiated the process.
I am very upset at this experience and recommend people avoid this service, if this what comes off it.
To the bookmyforex team: please expedite this process immediately. I also demand a legitimate reason and inquiry on the delay and cause of this mess.

Thank you.

wire transfer services to germany
wire transfer services to germany

• BookMyForex's response · Aug 24, 2019

Dear Mr. Spandan,

We deeply regret this rare incidence, we have connected with our channel partner and instructed them to re-initiate the remittance and if there is any loss, the vendor will bear the loss and it will not be passed to you in anyways.

Our team will get in touch and will share the SWIFT copy of the re-transfer with you.

Please be assured for the best resolution from BookMyForex!!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] wire transfer done through bookmyforex

I had initiated a wire transfer through bookmyforex website. I had uploaded all documents and had done full payment for 425000/- to do a wire transfer of 8000 CAD to our Nova Scotia Canadian bank account. The forex order number is FX164618548859.

On bookmyforex website, it said that the order has been completed. However on 30th july, i received an email from Scotiabank stating that the wire transfer was not accepted as it came from a money exchange service or money exchange house.

It has been 5 working days and i have not yet received my refund for this order as the wire transfer has not completed succesfully. I just been getting emails from bookmyforex representatives stating that they are working on it but no confirmation email with the refund initiated. Please look into this ASAP.

• BookMyForex's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear Priya,

Firstly, we regret the inconvenience you experienced. We do update the status of any order depending upon the remittances went through from India.

As you are saying that your bank has rejected the funds, please allow us to check with the remitting bank and we will update back to you as soon as possible on the refund by the beneficiary bank.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] book my forex reload request

I have initiated the reload request to bookmyforex #FX162075089306 is the order number they said the order is complete and so I kept checking my account that it will be credited...

[Resolved] to unload forex card

On 7.7.2019 I have submitted my fresh forms again to unload my forex card and refund in my given account number, there are two orders pending to unload Fx1603601401 in which 250...

[Resolved] forex card

This complaint is regarding the Forex card - order FX161342311619.
I requested a new forex card on 8th of July and my travel was started on 10th of July.
Till date as of 11th July 2019 4pm IST the card is not activated.
The bookmyforex team is keep on saying card will be activated by same day.
I am in the middle of my travel where I don't have a forex card which is activated.
They have put me in such a grave situation that neither did informed me about card activation delay nor made alternate arrangements for forex.
My entire travel has been ruined because of the book my forex team
Such kind of unprofessionalism is totally unacceptable where they put customers travel experience life to a standstill.

Thanks
Prakash

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 11, 2019

Dear Prakash,

Please accept our apologies that you faced such a difficult situation due to the card load delay at bank.
    We immediately acted upon your mail and got the card funded. You can use your card now.

Team- BookMyForex

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] reloading multi currency axis bank card

This complaint is regarding the FX160166237084, which I initiated on 27th June 2019. I'm using this card from Jan 2019 and has converted the INR to Eur in a day. Now, the entire process has changed and there is no information provided for the same. Its been more than a week since I initiated this transaction and transferred the amount on 2nd July. Today, on 5th July, your one of the employees to sends a new reload form and conveys that old form has not been in use anymore. I asked for a sample to fill the new form, but again that employee hasn't had one. Multiple emails back n forth to fill the missing details in a new form. There is one section of 'Debit authority' in the form which asks for the account number. I registered myself with Axis bank to fetch the account number but failed to find it. The, I called Axis bank to ask for the same, they conveyed this is not required while filling the form. So, can someone explain to me if your employees are new or unaware or just passing away the time? Its Friday and you guys have an easy way out of telling me that it's weekend now, the transaction will take place in next week. I'm sitting here in a new country, Ireland, without any money on me from last 5 days. This emergency situation has been conveyed multiple time via chat service but the process is slow as a snail.

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Aditi,

As you are aware that the bank has revised their process of the card reloads and we also understand that our customers are facing issues in card reloading. But we are trying our best to get the card reload done as soon as possible. Your card is also in process of load and is pending at Bank's supepr checker level.

Your card will be loaded anytime from now. (Screenshot as proof is attached)

We request you for your kind cooperation in this. We will keep you posted with the update on the registered mail ID.

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Aditi,

Your card reload request has been rejected by the bank as the Visa which is in our records is expired in Feb 2019. Please share your revised Visa at [email protected] so that it can be loaded post that.

Team - BookMyForex.com

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 06, 2019

Dear Aditi,

Thanks for sharing your visa extension proof. Your card is funded today. You can use your card now. In case of any further discrepancy, please feel free to write back at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] multi currency forex card unloading/refund

I have bought Forex Currency Notes and Multi currency card 3-4 times from BookMyForex . Every time i got descent type of services and order was delivered on time. For the first time, i had to unload/refund my Multicurrency Card, i have got most pathetic and unprofessional experience of my lifetime dealing BMF Team. I Submitted all my details along with Card and required document on Monday 24th June. On Tuesday Amount was deducted from the Card and I was informed money would be transferred to my account in 2-3 working days. No Transfer happened until Friday, When I asked the BookMyForex Employee handling my order, she confirmed on Mail on Friday that money would be transferred by Eod or Tomorrow. When i asked reason for delay she did not bother to provide the details. On Saturday again same story, No Transfer, On Sunday they closed my order without any refund and on Monday when i enquired again, they started to show their colors and the same employee told me it would take 5-6 Working Day. I tried calling on the customer care but all in vain, they refused to log my complaint and asked to send mail on [protected]@bookmyforex.com. I asked the employee handling my order about her senior contact/Email. Very Proudly she give me details of on RAKESH KUMAR JHA. On Tuesday i called this RAKESH KUMAR JHA, he told me he joins office at 11 AM so i should wait when i asked him to help ASAP he promised to call back at 9:30 AM. Till 12:00 PM there was no response from any one and even on calling RAKESH KUMAR JHA he did not respond. It has been 8 days but still i have not received my Refund and there is no update from BMF Team. It looks like they are just group of cheats sitting out there to cheat and torture public. I would strongly request all the stay away from this company

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Sandeep,

Its really unfortunate to see such painful experience you have had with us for your recent order. We would be able to assist you better only if you can provide some order details. You can provide the order details here or at [email protected]

• Updated by Sandip Thakur · Jul 02, 2019

Hi Team,

The issue is resolved now. Thanks for all the help and support.

Thanks
    Sandip

• Resolution Statement

Hi, I have received the fund today in my account. Thanks for all the help and Support, the Complaint Stands Closed. Thanks Sandip

Hi,
I had a discussion with customer support executive and she provided the rate of 78.66 and also Rs. 100 cashback on INR to EUR conversion. While paying the amount also it was showing 78.66 but as soon as I went on net banking account and paid, the rate changed into 78.86 and cashback was also removed!! I immediately complain about this but they said as the transaction has already been completed they won't be able to help and to cancel this order I have to pay 2% of the total amount. Kindly help in resolving the same.

• BookMyForex's response · Jun 27, 2019

Dear Customer,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We can understand your concern, please be informed that cashback of Rs. 100 is applicable only upon online payment modes including Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card and that too if order is placed directly via www.bookmyforex.com. To pursue your concern, please share your order details at [email protected]

We will be obliged to assist you on this.

[Resolved] Book My Forexaxis forex card

To Book my forex,
I used my forex card for the first time in
Mississagua, Canada. I withdraw 1000 CAD and was charged 100 CAD extra on it.

As per the information shared, I was supposed to be charged only approx 3.5 CAD with each withdraw.

But CAD 100 is a big amount and I want to raise the complaint.

Please look into it and reimburse the amount back.

Regards
Sagar

• BookMyForex's response · Jun 27, 2019

Dear Sagar,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We completely understand your concern, and while pursuing your card statement, it is observed that you have withdrawn the currency from a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) Terminal where the withdrawn amount is converted via global currency which is USD this is why the foreign bank has charged you heavily.

Request you to please withdraw the money from ATM attached to some reputed bank or use POS Cash Advance to transfer to your canadian bank account which will cost you only 0.5% of the transaction amount.

BookMyForex will always be there to help in any further assistance required. Please write us at [email protected]

Team - BookMyForex.

Respected ma'am

Me sheetal oswal and my husband nilesh oswal had applied for the forex card and did the rtgs on 18th april
We did our payment through your current account... Both of us are sole proprietor
Your sales team dint inform us about all the formalities required
After the payment the send us a list of documents to be submitted.. Had we been informed that there were not much formalities through savings account we would have for the same
Ms apurva singh was following up with us
All documentation is submitted
We have reached usa.. We both are not carrying much cash
Had completely depended on the forex card that we had booked
Pl activate it asap
Thanking you
Sheetal oswal

• BookMyForex's response · Apr 23, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We regret the inconvenience. Please be informed that BookMyForex is fully compliant with RBI guidelines. We can issue forex card for the travelers under specific purposes and payments against those orders must be received accordingly. You had not shared any details that you are traveling on Business travel but still you transferred from your current account, which is not in compliance with RBI guidelines.

On requesting for required documents which can support your type of travel as Business Travel, you couldn't share the documents in time due to which the card funding is delayed. You have shared the required documents today morning.

As per the prescribed TAT, funding of the cards will be completed by end of the day but we have requested bank to expedite the loading process.

We will keep you posted on the progress on the same.

You may also write at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] reloading multi currency card

BookMyForex team promptly responded requesting me to upload the money by sharing the link with their preferred bank for online transaction and followed up multiple times. Each time they called up, the prompt response on their service levels were 4-8 hours timelines. Once the money is wire transferred, it is our responsibility to follow up since they got what they wanted, wooing one more customer. During wire-transfer process, BookMyForex website requested me to upload the proof of transaction of payment, which I promptly did however the team requested me to attach in an email, they said they called me multiple times at my India number, which is in suspended mode since I am in Singapore. I called the team and requested to contact me at my Singapore number for further interaction, which was non-courteously declined since they do not make any international calls. The big ordeal is that even after uploading the proof of my transaction and paying the amount upfront it has been 36 hours (9 times over and above the service level breach time) since without any action from BookMyForex team. I am using my India credit cards and paying huge money for every transaction as a service charge, including the conversion charges. I strongly feel BookMyForex do not feel for the customers facing issues in a foreign country and lack etiquette of customer service completely

The last response I received through an email (aaditya.[protected]@bookmyforex.com and marked a copy to [protected]@bookmyforex.com) is that they will look into the payment and respond within next 15 minutes, which is 13 hours ago and my subsequent phone calls goes unattended after holding me for about 10-15 minutes on their hotline bridge, all this using my international calling card.

What baffles me always is that their response to delay is due to technical glitch they are facing, so according to BookMyForex a technical glitch appears to be an almighty intervention and that we human beings do not have control over it

BookMyForex, please respond once almighty agrees and upload the Singapore currency immediately

Dear Kumar Pattim,

We are extremely unhappy with the incident that happened with you, generally it doesn’t happen with any of our customer. We understand that you are abroad and might be stuck due to card reload.

We have gone through the case history, and found that you placed two orders

FX144633468571 (offline order) which was confirmed over the call on Apr 11, 2019 02:11:34 PM which was executed and you must have received the mail confirmation as well. You uploaded all required documents on the order but payment was missing.

FX144599741185 (Online order) which was placed by yourself completely Apr 11, 2019 12:48:57 PM which wasn't executed but you made the payment on this order and uploaded the documents.

Our team couldn't identify the payment on the actually processed order this is why they might have asked you for the payment proof.

There might be the delay due to the mapping the payment on the correct order.

But now we have processed your new order where you made the payment, and we will get the card reloaded immediately.

In future, please place only one order for the same product to avoid delays.

You will receive the notification regarding the loading on the card within 1 hour.

Again we regret the inconvenience due delays because of this conflicts and the difference in the time zones due to which we could't respond in non-working hours in India.

Dear Mr. Prattim,

This is to inform you that your card has been reloaded with the requested amount.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund process - a complete blunder

Had the most pathetic experience of my lifetime dealing with these bunch of jokers... I had a BMF multicurrency Forex card issued from India while travelling to Canada. I wanted...

[Resolved] refund of cancelled order

On 10th Nov 2018 I booked for 400 SGD and paid online 21K. But Bookmyforex could not upload forex to my exisiting card due to documentation. Hence immidiatley on same day i...

[Resolved] unloading of forex

I raised the unloading request on 19th Nov & till today 29th Nov there isn't any news of my money. Initially Paramveer handled this and gave me rate, after a few days while...

[Resolved] payment not received

Dear,

I Mr. Chaitanya Hiragond, requested to unload my BMF card with 150 usd and transfer to my provided bank account. As per my request 150 USD was debited two days back but I didn't received the amount money in my bank account.

While in the process, I shared all my documents with your representative named Miss. Apurva Singh, mail ID, apurva.[protected]@bookmyforex.com. After happening this issue, I mailed her three times but I couldn't get any reply form her.

Also I sent one complaint mail to book my forex.
Thank you.

Chaitanya Hiragond,

I request to solve my issue.
mail id- chetan.[protected]@gmail.com

• BookMyForex's response · Nov 11, 2018

Dear Chaitanya,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

Thanks for raising your concern. Please be informed that as per our terms of use, TAT for forex card refunds is 4-5 working days(When banks are operational). We have received your request on Nov 5 2018. Banks were closed from 6th November to 8th November. We have processed your card encashment on 9th November and sent request to Bank on 9th itself. 10th & 11th November were again bank holidays.

Your refund is in process with bank and you will probably be receiving the funds in your account, max by 13th November 2018 if all account details are correct.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] non refund of my amount as remitted to your a/c - axis bank, daryaganj, on 5/10/18.

TO:: 28/10/2018 AT 10.40PM REMINDER BOOK MY FOREX Very surprised to know that you have not received, the amount which I was transferred to your a/c-Koinage P Ltd Bank's a/c with...

reloading of my son's forex card-request and neft done on 5/10/2018

I am continuously mailing to your office/authorised representatives from 10/10/2018 to 23/10/2018 but regret to say that neither I have received any response from your office nor your office has credited my NEFT amount of Rs 50000/- which was wrongly sent to your channel partner M/s Koinage PvtLtd to my account (details has been already mailed to you).

I am providing you the details so far I have mailed to your office on different dates::

REMINDER III DATE: 23/10/2018

TO::

B/O: Gurgaon.

REG:: Refund of amount Rs. 50000/- transferred on 5/10/2018 to M/s Koinage
Pvt Ltd.,
REF: My mails dated on 22/10/18, 20/10/2018 and 19/10/2018

This has reference to my previous mails, so far I have not any intimation for the refund amount of Rs. 50000/- which was wrongly sent to M/s Koinage Pvt Ltd on 5/10/2018 against reloading of my son's forex card.

From: [protected]@centralbank.co.in

Zonal Office
Delhi-
----- Forwarded by operdelhzo/delhi/Delhi/cbi on 10/20/2018 09:58 AM -----

From: "NIKCOMP SERVICES"
To: "Kushal Gurung", "operdelhzo"

Date: 10/19/2018 09:58 PM
Subject: Refund of amount transferred on 5/10/2018
Sent by: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "NIKCOMP SERVICES"[protected]@rediffmail.com on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:06:17 +0530
To: "Kushal Gurung"kushal.[protected]@bookmyforex.com
Cc: "operdelhzo"[protected]@centralbank.co.in
Subject: Re: FX113247715652(FX107601598712)
TO::

BOOK MY FOREX

On 5th Oct. 2018, I have given an order for reloading my son's forex card $CAD equivalent of Rs. 50000= vide UTR No.CBINH18278153232 to M/s Koinage Forex Pvt Ltd and I have mailed my statement of Account on 10/8/2018 when the customer care people say submit your proof of payment.

On 11th I have come to know that Koinage is for requirement of currency only. Today is 16th and My money is lying with your account from the last 13 days without any Bank interest.

Please refund my remitted amount of Rs. 50000= to my Bank account details as given below:

BANK: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH:LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI
SAVING A/C NO.[protected]
IFSC CODE: CBIN0280311

Please refund my valuable money immediately.

UMED SINGH

Cc: Ajoy Kumar Roy
Subject: FX113247715652(FX107601598712)

Hi Sir,

Greetings from BookMyForex,
Thank you for placing order with us This is to inform you that we tried to call you on your registered number but the number [protected] was not reachable.
As discussed with you, you have by mistake transferred Rs 50000 to our channel partner who deals in cash order.
We have checked with the vendor they are not able to fetch the payment details, kindly share the payment invoice and banking details so that we could process your refund.

Best Regards
Kushal Gurung
BookMyForex.com - #662-664, 6thFloor, Tower C
JMD Megapolis, Sector - 48, Gurgaon - 122018

• BookMyForex's response · Oct 23, 2018

Regret the inconvenience!!

We will check this with our vendor if they have received any of such payment in their account.

We will at max confirm the same to you by tomorrow end of the day.

• Updated by UMED S MEHTA · Oct 28, 2018

Date:28/10/2018 at 11.45 pm

On 5th Oct. 2018, I have given an order for reloading my son's forex card $CAD equivalent of Rs. 50000= vide UTR No.CBINH1827813232 to M/s Koinage Forex Pvt Ltd(Axis Bank, Daryaganj) and I have mailed my statement of Account on 10/8/2018 to your mail id document... when the customer care people say submit your proof of payment.

On 11th I have come to know that Koinage is for requirement of currency only. Today is 28th and My money is still lying with your account from last 23 days without any Bank interest.

BANK: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
    BRANCH:LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI
    SAVING A/C NO.3022653908
    IFSC CODE: CBIN0280311

Please refund my valuable money immediately.

UMED SINGH
    9818606553/8696900048

[Resolved] regarding forex order bmf70184

600398 Hi, I have booked a forex card on 26th October and was told the card will be delivered the next day. Yesterday Apurva Singh emailed me stating due to some reason it could not be...

[Resolved] prepaid card

600398 I used bookmyforex to buy CAD and Book my forex confirmed me, talking to its agents and on site info that it has no charges apart from withdrawal from ATM starting 4 transaction...

[Resolved] delay in loading the forex card with booking id fx102959170644 and forex card activation

I am a student going to Northeastern University. So I had transferred around 6 lakh 48 thousand to bookmyforex for loading it into forex card with the booking id FX102959170644 on...

[Resolved] Book My Forexforex card

I lost my card in Europe on 1sy day. Book my forex are [censored] and ridiculous people. They do not tell you the procedure and instead ask us to call axis bank and block the card. When I asked for reissue of the card both axis bank and book my forex did not help
. I was penniless in Europe and they did not transfer the money until I returned to India. When I asked to to transfer the refund they said it will be done in 5 days but after 15days they come back saying the refund Will be processed only after I come back. None of the staff knows the policy and procedures and they are waste of time. Please don't loose your money and time by taking forex card from them. They are bull [censored] people

Dear Jai,

We understand your anger and would be obliged to explain the reason for not being able to help in your situation. We, BookMyForex are reseller of Axis Bank's card, we have restricted rights and opprotunities to assist the card holders related to such product lost/fraud related issues.

Axis Bank requires the card holders to contact them directly for the issuance/reporting of lost of card or any fraudulent activities to avoid any confusion or conflicts due to intermediaries. Its the bank who sends the replacement card to the card holders abroad. We can issue the forex under RBI guidelines to the travelers present in India.

This is the only reason we couldn't help in your situation, but if you feel difficulties in reaching Axis Bank or don't have any contact number of them, please let us know at [email protected] and be assured for the revert within 5 working hours.

[Resolved] forex card unload

I had purchased a multi currency USD card from BookMyForex, which I raised the request to unload last week on 20th July

I called them many times to confirm if any thing is pending from my side to process the order and I was told nothing is left, it will be processed within 4-5 working days, and now that I called them to confirm why the order is not yet processed after a week, they tell me that the card does not belong to the channel partner who had originally issued the card, so why the hell is this my problem, BMF should have checked it upfront and issued the order to the channel partner who has originally issued the card.

And why the hell was I not told that the order is not being processed, why did I only have to call after the due time expired just to know that my order has not been processed.

While taking order, they will hundreds of time, but when it comes to service, everything is like a bull [censored].

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 31, 2018

Dear Mr. Kapil,

Thanks for raising your concern at complaints Board. Request you to please share the order reference number or registered mail ID/Contact number so that we can assist you in resolution of the concern.

• Updated by GargKapil · Jul 31, 2018

I had placed the order on 24th (not 20th).
    The order reference number is BMF100000003832

• BookMyForex's response · Jul 31, 2018

Hi Mr. Kapil,

Thanks for the details, please be assured for the justice to your order from BookMyForex!!
    If there is any loss to you due to rate change from the date you booked the order and today's rates.

• BookMyForex's response · Aug 03, 2018

Dear Mr. Kapil,

As confirmed by you yesterday, your mother have received the refund amount. Please confirm here so that we can treat your concern is resolved satisfactorily.

[Resolved] forex card reload

I have given them order for reloading my Forex card since the last 3 days ( 4th July 2018) . I made the NEaft transaction of the required amount the same day . As per them., It...

[Resolved] delay in reloading forex card

My order number BMF99999968201. I have paid the amount yesterday before 9.00 am. Till today I have not got credited USD. BMF giving advt that they will deliver within 30 minute...

[Resolved] Bookmyforex.com — purchase of dollars

I have been cheated by Bookmyforex.com . They took advance of Rs 12500 on 21 Dec 2017. Order No. is 742285bmf26E12A9E9A2A6B. They have not returned my advance till date. Before...

conversion of forex card amount to inr

I loaded 2500 SGD in my Card and spent 2443.47, so the balance is 56.53 SGD. I requested for the credit of the same in INR in my account and the same was booked at the rate of...

[Resolved] forex card - canadian dollar loaded

Below is the details of Order done by Mr. Waseem @ BookmyForex along with three free withdrawls but it charged $3 on every withdrawal and also $3 charged by Bank. This is just...

[Resolved] Money I paid in rupees bookmyforex to buy 500 british pounds not credited in my daughters forex card in uk

I purchased 500 British Pounds from them and deposited INR in their account in Axis Bank as directed by them. Now its been 4 or 5 days but my daughter who is a student and alone...

[Resolved] Bookmyforex.comTerrible service!!

I used www.bookmyforex.com and sent some money via their service to my son which is studying abroad. Money was sent and I received all the necessary confirmations but for some reason my son did not receive anything. Bookmyforex support said that sometimes it takes a bit longer to transfer money and said that it can take up to 7 days. Two weeks already passed and money simply disappeared!! Their support said they are working on that and asked me not to worry. Terrible service!! I will never use them again!

• BookMyForex's response · Jan 12, 2017

Dear Sir,
    We have offered you a full refund of your amount which you refused to take. You were informed that your transfer could not be initiated as it failed the compliance guidelines. As a financial institution, it is extremely important for us to ensure that we follow all the rules and regulations laid out by the regulatory bodies like RBI. We always put our customers first and go above and beyond our role of duty to ensure a smooth service. We tried our best to get this transfer initiated, but we will never go against the rules and regulations and you were informed of that. No one has taken your money, you were informed of the issue that prevented this transfer. Your full amount has been refunded.
    Team BMF

• Resolution Statement

Bookmyforex.comThey simply didn't return my money back

I recently was on vacation and some Dollars left. I decided to transfer these dollars. I sent the $50 to the website www.bookmyforex.com. I was really disappointed in the company, ‘coz they took money and promised to transfer this sum back after couple of hours. I simply didn’t get this money and was really upset with such services and attitude. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Bookmyforex.comDon't convert through them – they steal

I decided to convert my money to US dollars through the website www.bookmyforex.com. I indicated everything and provided my card number, but after that some crap started to happen. They started to charge me completely for nothing. They didn’t convert my money and I tried to stop them, ‘coz they took too much from me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

[Resolved] Bookmyforex.comThey didn't exchange money –they steal it

Don’t use the website www.bookmyforex.com, coz they will take money from you and won’t provide anything instead. I tried to exchange my money and sent them about $300 and they took it, and stopped to reply. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Dear All,

Request you to please the details of your concerns at [email protected] asap to resolve immediately.

anikmehra Jun 13, 2014

Strange. I did a transaction with them a couple months ago and didn't face any issues. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by you sent them $300? They normally have someone come and pick up cash from your home?

jaidevsingh May 12, 2018

I have been cheated by Bookmyforex.com .
    They took advance of Rs 12500 on 21 Dec 2017.
    Order No. is 742285bmf26E12A9E9A2A6B.
    They have not returned my advance till date. Before taking advance they had said they will return after 3 days.
    They are telling me since Dec 17 that the advance has been refunded. Check statement of your credit card. Then she told in Mar that refund by finance deptt has been initiated now. No refund has been recd so far.
    Their behavior is very bad. Now she is not responding to e-mails or callls. I do not know what I should do. I am so harassed.
    Please help me in getting my refund.

• Gu
    Gunda Venkata SUBBAIAH Aug 16, 2018

My issues with bookmyforex were sorted out. Amount credited in my account. Thanks to BMF.

• Ab
    Abhu Aug 20, 2018

Your company has received double payment for my travel card (1) Chandra Kanta Chaplot (2) Abhay Kumar Nahar on 25April & 26 April but after 20 days accounts department has not credited in my account.Dr.Chandra Kanta Chaplot M 9414325999, The case is dealed by Atul Mishra & Shivani

• Va
    Vartika Sep 01, 2018

The service is pathetic. Card not being reloaded after 48 hours of crediting account.

Mayanka321 Feb 11, 2019

I had booked forex from this website using the PAYONLINE discount code but I never got the discount. The customer care people assured me that I will receive the amount but it never happened.