Great Clips / didn't honor a coupon

I took a mailed coupon to me that was from Great Clips, befor receiving service I presented the coupon to the stylist she never mentioned to me that this coupon wasn't going to be honored at that location and proceeded in cutting my hair. Upon paying for my services I was told that that they wouldn't honor this coupon at this location (Lewisville, Tx) because it came from a different store location (Carrollton, Tx) Hebron Parkway coupon #SRL4ITZ haircut for $6.99. Althought that did look at my hair felt that I desire a Senior Citezen Discount a gladly discounted me $3.00 for my services from another stylist that had came on duty shortly after my services was completed .I made a verbal complaint while inside store but it unwarrant.I also paid in full for a gentleman that was with that paid in full $14.00 he is a Senior Citezen but since I didn't mentioned it to the stylist he had pay in full.She they are not allowed to a consumer age but clear looked me decided to discount my services. I was clearly unhappy with this store.

Comments

• Je
      Feb 24, 2011

As I was waiting for my hair cut, I noticied she did not clean
    the brush or scissors, put them away and used the dirty ones
    on the next customer.

• Ha
      May 05, 2011

You could cut your own kids hair. Its not rocket science! Its cheaper!

• Re
      Dec 16, 2015

On 12/09/2015 I went to get my haircut with a coupon that GC sends out with my name on the coupon and it was not expired. The stylist told me at the register that she could no longer take my coupons because it takes 45min to cut my hair. So was charged full price. Her name is Charlee. I always tip well usually $10.00. Is this your policy?