Great Clips, Lowell MI / poor service
My autistic son and I went to Great Clips so he could get a hair cut. He is six years old, and slower to get onto the chair for a hair cut. When he was taking a long time to get on the chair, the MANAGER of the salon who was going to cut his hair said, "Oh hurry up, get up there already!!!" When I said that his motor skills were slower, she said, well, I just don't want him to fall...then she picked him up under the arms and plopped him down on the chair. Then when she was using clippers, he was motioning that it hurt. Then she said "OH stop complaining, I can tell if it hurts, stop it." When I went up to them, she said to me, "Really it's not hurting him." She was done with the clippers, so I didn't cause a scene and leave right there.
I have noticed this manager being rude to other customers when I have been in there before...I WILL NOT GO AGAIN. WIth the job market so scarce in Michigan, I am surprised someone like that could keep her job.
More Great Clips, Lowell MI Complaints & Reviews
- Great Clips - employment 
- Great Clips - awful company 
- Great Clips Hair Salon - price 
- Great Clips - hairstylist done wrong 
- Great Clips - worst job I ever have 
- Great Clips - bad haircut and extremely disrespectful service 
- Great Clips - haircut 
- Great Clips - beautician
- Great Clips - online check in
- Great Clips - Hours of operation