Great Clips / over charged

1 Lexington ave nArden Hills, MN, United States Review updated:

I was using a gift card from christmas Two days later my bank showed a charge $10.00 MORE then I sighed for They charged me for a gift card instead of redeeming it!! So I called and was told ONLY a manger could to fix it So I said I'll be in tomorrow to do this Then was told a manger wouldn't be in for 2 days By this time I was so pissed off I told them well that doesn't work for me She then told me WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU! VERY RUDELY ! I was so upset I told her well you can [censored] fix it and SHE hung up on me!!! So 2 days later I finally caught the store manger She WAS THE SAME ### WHO CUT MY HAIR!!! All she said was Well I don't know how that happened I then told her of the rude gal I spoke to on the phone Okay now get this it was her daughter WILL NEVER GO BACK TO GREAT CLIPS AS LONG AS I LIVE All I can tell you now is watch out and check with your bank the very next day BEWARE!!

Ke

Comments

• Gr
      31st of May, 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience during your recent visit. We're very concerned about the way you were treated and would like to help resolve your issue. Could you contact our corporate office at 800-473-2825 or via email at customerservice@greatclips.com, and we'll be sure to pass your concern on to the owner of that location.

Again, our apologies in regards to your recent visit.

Kasey Skala
    Great Clips, Inc.

31st of May, 2011

Didn't use profanity till after the fact Just being honest!! How do you react when money is taken from you???

Well good for you!!

31st of May, 2011

Thank you Great Clips for the effort to fix the problem. But I will not visit your salon again Thank you k