Granville Toyota / sales and service
If you went to Granville Toyota on Fraser, I am not surprised you had a bad experience. When I went for a new Camry I was really excited about it. I got into some good natured negotiating at first, then the furtther along we got, the more conflicting was the salespersons (EU) promises, to the managers (BM) to the finance office (FY). I bought the car taking their word that they would follow through on what was agreed, but when it came to the day to take delivery, I didn't get accessories I was promised (visor and undercoat), paid a different price because they said freight costs had increased since I ordered the car, and was forced to pay for some theft insurance they said was already on the car. Now I'm not the most loud spoken guy and my English isn't perfect, but I'm NOT STUPID, as they thought i was because they actually tried to convince me undercoat was applied when there was still bare metal in the wheel wells and no sticky black stuff on the underside! Also I really was dumb or was tricked into not getting a copy of the deal sheet the day I signed the deal and left my deposit (only got credit card receipt at that time), but I know they offerered me $700 on a "rewards card" in writing. What was the most insulting thing to me was when I looked at the open file on the finance managers desk, on the original deal sheet I had signed they had the audacity to change the handwritten 700 into a 400! I didnt even say anything about that because i was really in shock they would go so low and was even second guessing myself at the time if it really was 400 or not, and being already frustrated about the other things, I didnt even care about their rewards program(suppose to be like cash on your next purchase). I went along with everything since it was a beautiful day, I just wanted to get out in my new car (Black 2012 v6 Camry SE) and just vowed never to purchase another Toyota again. But after thinking about it and talking to people, I realize it is the dealerships fault and nothing to do with the brand. Should have asked earlier, but everyone I talked to who drove Toyota for a long time(a lot of people), knows of this stores bad reputation for sales and servicing, lying unprofessional and rude staff, unethical pricing "policies" (and many other horror stories, even from insiders!). So unless you want to learn the hard way, what i learned was to goto Regency or Openroad in Richmond, and STAY AWAY FROM GRANVILLE TOYOTA!!!
More Granville Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.