Grand Navigator / thieving thugs
This is a scam.
This company offers certificates for "free" hotel stays at various locations in the US.
When registering a certificate for the "free" vacation, you are required to put a $50 deposit. You may never see that money again. Operators are rude and ignorant.
The vacation dates and location are not available no matter how flexible you are with travel; you will not hear from this place
When you call, there is at least a 30min wait on hold (no toll free numbers) and at 5p all calls are dropped no matter how long you have been on hold.
Your certificate will expire and you will not travel anywhere. Extremely unethical business practice, This company needs to be shut down.
More Grand Navigator Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Incentives / Great Gateways - Scam grand incentives! 
- Grand Incentives - Accomodations 
- Grand Getaways / Grand Incentives - scam.... 
- Grand Navigator - Vacation 
- Grand Navigator / Grand Incentives - Vaction offers are a scam 
- Grand Incentives / Grand Navigator - vacation bookings
- Grand Incentives / Grand Navigator - 4/3 night trip
- Grand Navigator - Getaway pass
- Grand Incentives / Grand Navigator - Reservations and Booking 
- Grand Navigator / Grand Incentives - Travel