Grand Homes / Noise
The employees of Grand Homes refuse to turn down their radio and are playing vulgar music. There are many children in our neighborhood and they do not need to hear rated R music and the worse of the worst cuss words. We have a new baby and also work from home. We have to ask them every day to turn it down. We have called the police several times, and will continue to do so, and have also complained to the community office. The employees in the community office were rude and gave us attitude. We built our home with Grand Homes!and they continue to build in our neighborhood with no respect for their customers. This morning we can here their radio inside our home and they have it on 2 houses down, not to mention how loud it is if we go outside. We will continue to make complaints until this issue is resolved.
More Grand Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Homes - Terrible company 
- Grand Homes - bad foundation 
- Grand Homes - Poor Building Structure 
- Grand Homes - Buyers Beware - EARNEST MONEY 
- Grand Homes - Corrupt Company 
- Grand Homes - april parks - realtor.
- Grand Homes - realtor
- Grand Homes - liar
- Grand Homes - Windows
- Grand Homes - Roofing issue