Grand Getaways / Coast To Coast / rip off and false promises
19, 000 for a vacation club that don't offer anything on their promises. I purchased this in The Bahamas while on vacation Please be careful out there. A vacation should be pleasant and not filled with vultures trying to take your money and lie to you.
They call you every 3 months to renew and even after you renew they keep calling and tell you if you don't renew you'll lose your membership. Also they are rude and don't deliver on their promises. They get their price online same prices you can find and they black ball you if you don't renew. They promise you have an account manager but all they do is collect money and when they cant they don't bother with you.
More Grand Getaways / Coast To Coast Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off! 
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud 
- Go Grand Getaways - scam 
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee 
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - discount and prepaid vacations
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - scam on trying to continually get money from me for yearly fees when i pay they upgrade me then tell me i haven't made my yearly fees 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Travel service
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Charged without my consent