[Resolved] Grammarly / I want my refund from grammarly.com
On 7/31/18, I signed up for Grammarly thinking that is was for $11.99 monthly charges, but I was charged $127.90, so the services were discontinued & the Grammarly software was promptly removed from my laptop.
I felt misled and violated by Grammarly because it was advertised that there would be monthly charges and NOT a whole year charge in advance. Whenever I made the purchase, I didn't receive a confirmation of the payment, NOR did I get a receipt. So, after a few hours had passed I went to my Chase account and saw that a WHOPPING $127.90 was deducted from my account I immediately notified Chase about my authorization for $11.99 monthly charge, and NOT the $127.90.
I have been trying to contact the Grammarly customer support in regards to getting a refund but I have not gotten a response.
I contacted a Grammarly representative via email and I was refunded. Thankfully. 😅
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- [Resolved] Grammarly - unauthorized billing on free trial 
- Grammarly - grammarly deceiving revolving yearly subscription
- Grammarly - payment
- Grammarly - Grammarly
- Grammarly - grammarly premium
- Grammarly - misleading information