Grabcar Malaysia / rude and unprofessional grabcar driver

1 Bintulu, Malaysia

I booked a grabcar from my house 92, austria height, jalan sebiew, bintulu to Perodua Sales, 6 minutes drive away. I tried to key in my exact house address for pick up point but couldn't, the most accurate address is Jalan Sebiew. So I put my house number and exact adress at the note, for the driver in ky booking. After 10 minutes, a driver picked up my booking. Abdul Halim Bin Haris, car plate number QAA 7202N Nissan Grand Livina. After a while, he gave me a call, telling me to cancel the booking as he was at Medan Area, claiming that its rugi for him if he comes to my place. I replied, if he thinks ita too far for him, he should cancel the booking, not me. I explained to him that the pick up point cannot exactly pin point my house adress, and he thought.that I put the inaccurate pick up point, and refused to come pick me. I tried to reason with him politely, but he hung up the phone after saying, "if u dont want to cancel, then I wont cancel too. See how much time u can waste". At that moment, I felt that he is really rude and irresponsible. I canceled the booking, and rebooked. Managed to get another driver soon and got to my destination.

I hope GrabCar will take disciplinary action against Abdul Halim Bin Haris, to uphold the image and credibility of all other GrabCars' drivers.

Jangan kerana nila sedidik, rosak susu sebelanga.

Grabcar Malaysia