Grabcar Malaysia / driver dishounor

1 Melaka, Malaysia

on 8th Oct. morning 5:50am.
I grab a car MCP4356 to pick up me at Kesidang Mas kampong Lapan Melaka. I was waiting more than 5 minutes. The Grab App was still showing 5 minutes waiting time. Then, I called the driver. He said he is in Melaka Central. Is a bit far for him. He replied me he caouldn't come over unless, I pay him extra. Thus, I cancelled my order. Soon after, I maka another order. The same car driveer was accepting my order. This time the price he raised to RM13. RM2 more than first time I had ordered. I was waiting him but, he didn't reply to me and let waiting untill I called him. But, he necglected accepting my call and cut off the line. I was trying to make another ordered but, due to he did not cancelled my ordered. The line was still cannected and I couldn't make another order. I have no exit Grab App and reload The Grab App and make an ordered. Luckly, this tume I have a good driver and savely sent me to Melaka Central and just on time to catcj my bus to air port.

Please take an action against this kind of dishounor redicular diver to damage Grab reputation because this bad draver.

Regards,