GrabCar / GrabTaxi / complaint against a grab driver. singapore.

As I'm driving along Bedok North Street 3, I noticed this particular Grab driver of SJJ6678J is using his phone while driving on the extreme right lane at a very very slow speed, he's basically road hogging and using the phone with one hand at the same time.
As I need to Turn Right at the junction ahead, I slowed down n filter to the right lane, going behind this mentioned car SJJ6678J. I high beamed him to alert him of the inconvenience he's causing to the car behind him, which is myself. But to no avail. He's still traveling at a very very slow speed.
After making the right turn, I kept to the right lane while he's on the left. After 5-10metres of travelling, I over took him as I need to Turn Left into the carpark. Shortly after, this said car SJJ6678J starts to tailgate me very closely and followed me all the way to my destination.
As I reached my destination, I reversed my car into the parking lot BUT to have this said car SJJ6678J immediately cut n slot his car into the parking lot, head on, in an inappropriate way behind my reversing car.
Upon confrontation of the driver of the said car SJJ6678J, the driver replied he's staying there and he wanna park his car and asked if there's a problem with that? Shortly after, he asked me why did I high beamed him?
Eventually, I drove off and find another parking lot somewhere else.
May I know if this's acceptable of his behaviour?

Da