Grab Car / attitude of driver

1 Philippines

Booking ID: ADR-[protected]

I'd like to make a formal complaint about the above subject.

At the onset, your grab driver was conversing with someone over the phone when I got in. Although it was on loud speaker, his right hand is still busy holding his handyphone. While driving, he turned off the speaker mode and continued to talk to someone over the phone. I became wary of the situation and carefully observed his driving. When he finally finished, he then switched to texting. On phone while driving is fine but texting? I told him not to text but he ignored me. I thought he'd stop. He did stop — for awhile and started messaging someone on messenger again. I thought he already know what he's doing and so I didn't bother to remind him. As we get closer to the destination, I told him to drop me off to the parking. He said ok but when we're reaching the way to the parking he started nagging at me. And take note, the parking is not away from the building, it is in the building.
He's saying things like — hindi nyo naman nilagay sa destination na parking lot; sayang yung gas ko; hindi nyo ako driver; hindi ko na problema kung marami kyong dala and alot more that I finally raised my voice on him because he wouldn't stop. He was extremely rude that a person like me who often speak in modulated tone had to raise my voice.

For all the times I was using your app and most of the time asked the driver to drop/fetch me at the parking lot (even if it is not the pick-up point), he is the only driver who complained and talked to much as if I'm speaking with an old lady. Sobrang nagger! It was a mistake giving him 5 star because he ended the ride earlier. I should have given him negative rating.

I want to know your actions about this driver. Amongst the drivers I've encountered, he is the only one didn't get a five star. He have a bad attitude and worst, putting your passengers to danger.

I want your team to give me feedback before I post that man's face over the internet.

Je