Google Inc. / google account kspeale@gmail.com

1 Canada Review updated:

Unable to log in to my account using above account name and the password I used. I tried with several passwords I might have used.

None of the recovery methods they suggested worked. They sent codes to me that were invalid. I could not enter my recovery phone number. There was no was to talk to a live operator or chat agent. There was no e-mail address to write to. The messages saying someone was trying to hack my account was a No Reply address. No way to correct this

Ken Peale
elijah.18@mymts.net

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I tried to use Google Play Store to add Ad Block to my cell phone, number [protected] and could not get in despite repeated attempts to log in as "kspeale@gmail.com" I used the password I had set up. In an attempt to recover the account, there was a question asking when I had set up the account. I do not recall the date, but there was no provision to say, "I don't remember."

Please unblock this account. To my knowledge, no one was trying to break in. This is not the first time I have had difficulty accessing my google account. I do not appreciate being mistaken for a crook!

I would appreciate more reliable service from you.

Ken Peale
elijah.18@mymts.net

This has gone on for four days now. I would appreciate some action on this.

Can you help?

Re: Google account kspeale@gmail.com
Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store
Verification page: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/challenge/selection?service=googleplay&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Faccount&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin&cid=1&navigationDirection=forward&TL=AHnYQLzYurLIvOzoDgu7CMKGQGkMW-j-0iwmmcA_zz3L5mo79w2YooL9TnAwqCXPEaBBH3qfCim6oaQ4joduxnAVgppZmNAvE5Y0J0sUSjxw83RGK9J8gUaylITEyvmiR5D-kYBysrur-dOmJx_D33OuEXwnRWOqkQ&lid=1

Ke
Sep 26, 2017

Comments

17th of Jul, 2018

Being forced to change passwords and then to say you have to change to another that was not used in the past is causing all kinds of problems in what was it in the past. It's a problem remembering which password is used for other programs that require passwords, and, what happened to the confirmation by phone, so that we wouldn't have to change passwords