Goodwill Industriesmanager at bend oregon goodwill

I have been a loyal customer at the Bend Oregon Goodwill since the day they opened. I shop there weekly and they know me well. I was checking out on May 16, 2017 and was handing the cashier my items when she, the cashier decided one of my items was under priced at .99. She called a manager, who took it out of my hands, into the backroom and changed the price to $3.99. There was no Roman numerals indicating another price or sticker residue from another tag. Not only is this illegal, but it is incredibly rude, especially considering I shop there all the time.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bend, ORI have had my own business for 30 years and would never even consider being this blatantly rude to a regular customer, or any customer.. This is not the first time this has happened to me and I have witnessed it happen to other customers as well. Your policy needs to change and if I don't hear back from someone ASAP, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Employees at this store are trained to distrust everyone and it blatantly shows and is a very poor policy to have. It is really disappointing when a company that is supposed to help people treats their customers so poorly.

Ki