Goodwill Industries International / packing of product
Hello...this is regarding the Goodwill Ind Of Fort Worth...Fort Worth TX 76119...i corresponded with customer service and packing of item since it was electronics and heavy but delicate. I was reassured item would arrive safely. Item was lightly packed and destroyed. I asked for a refund and was told to send dimensions of box etc. and ship it back. Why? it's junk now. I have been a customer going on 3 year'snow and the service is getting considerably worse in the shipping department so much so i'm considering quitting the website and shopping with Goodwill...i can't keep paying for busted item's through negligence or incompetence.It's no fun shopping and winning bid's putting out good more and having it destroying in transit. My name is James Henson...my contact info is [protected] johnson st east peoria il 61611. The first 8 photo's are of most recent item...i have included a few more that are also recent.
More Goodwill Industries International Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries International - goodwill elkhorn blvd 
- Goodwill - pharmacy
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Indiana - raising price on priced item
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?