Goodlife Fitness - Stratford, Ontario — goodlife policies
I had been a member of goodlife fitness clubs in various locations over the past 13 years. I have gradually seen the change from a personable club where the customer comes first to a high pressure sales business. Management is more focused on sales than striving to improve their customer service. Many have already stated these issues.
I have also heard complaints from others about the quality of personal training and desire to have their health care professionals input into their workouts. It is goodlife policy that non-goodlife health care professionals are not allowed to be physically in the facilities. The trainers do not return phone calls to receive information about their clients. It is sad to see that the lack of collaboration between goodlife and healthcare professionals in the community. I would think the ultimate goal is the health and improvement of their clients.
Attempts have been made at the regional level to rectify the situation. After more than 1 week of unreturned phone calls, I was told that this was the "industry standard".
I am now a former goodlife member and looking for a gym that puts the customer first.
More Goodlife Fitness - Stratford, Ontario Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments 
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services