Good Housekeeping Magazine / Discrimination!

16 Pomeroy DrivePinehurst, NC, United States Review updated:
WE received two "Professional Courtesy Discount Order Forms" for their magazine prescription. One was addressed to my husband for a discount of 77%, and one was addressed to me for a 67% discount... both the same order forms to the family. One was sent to our former address. I can't understand why my husband would be eligible for a higher discount than I would!

Comments

Jo
  15th of Jan, 2008
I subscribed to your magazine along with Red Book. I received the November 2007 edition of both. My address was incorrect on both. I sent in a correction on both and since then I haven't received Good Housekeeping but I have received Red Book with the corrected address. I ordered these magazines through a school fund raiser. Could you please check on my subscription for me. Here is the information that was on the label of the first magazine I received.
#BXBCCLV**********5-DIGIT 37148
#GHKO821267176/2# GHK OCT 08 GH99
00000 95344
M WILBURN (correction-- J Wilburn)
536 S Brendway (correction--836 S Broadway)
PORTLAND, TN. 37148 P422

Please e-mail me with your answer.
Thanks
Jo Ann Wilburn
Dt
  26th of Feb, 2008
I received the Professional Courtesy Discount Order form at a rate of $10.00. I ordered it and enclosed a check in that amount.
Yesterday I received a Second Notice for the same thing at a rate of $7.97 at a higher discount than that which I previously had. The $10.00 check has been processed and accepted. What is the rationale here? If I had waited longer I would have been offered a cheaper rate? I am so disappointed in this type of marketing. I have yet to receive the magazine. Why don't we just forget the whole thing .... send me back my $10.00 and keep your magazine.
Kr
  22nd of Oct, 2009
This company has invoiced me for a magazine subscription that I cancelled previously.