Gold's Gymgolds gym class action lawsuit

Since there are so many having more or less the same problem with Golds Gym billing practices e.g. cancelled but GG claims "They did not receive the cancellation mail" I am planning to start a class action lawsuit against Golds Gym. I simply had enough of this BS!
Anyone interested email me with contact info to: gogycal at gmail.com

Comments

• Al
      Aug 01, 2008
    Golds Gym - didyou get my letter
    817 green st.
    menasha,WI.
    Phone: [protected]

canceled my girl freind, and sons membership, but am keeping mine would like to know the statise of the cancilation.

• Yu

Aug 04, 2010
    Golds Gym - Terminating membership
    Manchester
    New Hampshire

Been trying to terminate Golds Gym membership for 3 months followed directions on termination email said I did not follow through Went to Golds Gym in person will not let me terminate membership at site.

To: Frank Neck Furter
    You seem to be a biased and inclined to insult without having facts at hand.
    Can you, under oath, state that you are in no way or form directly or indirectly associated or employed, including by any 3rd party associated or contracted by Golds Gym?
    Analyze the contents sum of all posts here about Golds Gym. What would one have to conclude?
    Not a singular case; and not in any way relevant to your presumptuous assumption stated here.
    I await your (non insulting or derogatory) response.

To: **Brenda**
    To answer your post inquiry: yes, I heard about "certified mail and confirmation of receipt, "
    However, I have used it only in matters of dealing with known corrupt businesses, institutions and individuals.
    Neither did I assume initially that Golds Gym belongs to the latter.
    It has so far worked with all (excluding Golds Gym). Banks, credit card companies, IRS, FAA, FTC, FBI, USCIS, etc. and so on.
    It appears only Golds Gym admin is "boycotted" by the USPS. And, I seem to be not the only one having this issue. Hmm...
    I await your (non insulting or derogatory) response.

To ILC3:
    Assuming that you can, under oath, state that you are in no way or form directly or indirectly associated or employed, including by any 3rd party associated or contracted by Golds Gym, can you quote all fine gray fine print and have you received a copy stating clearly whatever their cancellation policy is?
    I acted in good faith, trusting that, like other businesses, Golds Gym is a business with bottom line integrity and dignity.
    I guess, they make efforts to demonstrates they are not.

To ILC3:
    Tank you for demonstrating that you are a looser. Your last short statement does indeed verify it.
    Say; why are you bothering to hang around here? Duh!

•   Aug 14, 2011

:-) Lovely how you all describe your characters! Says something about you. the choice of foul language.. ts, ts, ts!
    ILC3 You are such a so low level coward who is only strong (in words) because you can hide behind the anonymity of the screen. Your writing style and choice of words say it all about you. Let's meet in real life!
    As for Mr. " Frank Neck Furter" do you realize that there are people who own a house, unlike you maybe, and that there are people who post glorifying "comments" since they have a vested interest and their comments are nothing less than equal to lobbying.
    So please keep your frustrated tyrannical attitudes to yourselves and get a life! And btw. read above "More Golds Gym complaints" do you notice something? In case you still don't get it try Google "Golds Gym Billing Issues".

Aug 22, 2011

Analyzer

Don't take personally what Frank Furter, **Brenda** and their friends say to you. They are just plain, old -fashioned cowards. They patrol these boards just to harass anyone they can. They hide behind their "supposed" anonymity.

Gold's gym has had problems for years. I can remember when the one by me was closed down for failing to pay its taxes. Knew several people that had just paid for new memberships, obviously not knowing anything about the financial condition of the gym. Contact your state AG office and while you're there, let them know about the people harassing you on this board.

• Ni
      Nov 17, 2011
    Golds Gym - Broken Promises
    Golds Gym

Gold's Gym will tell you what you want to hear to get you to join but they will not keep their word to any of it. It was broken promise after!

• Go
      Jun 04, 2012
    Golds Gym - security sucks
    golds gym
    San Antonio
    Texas

Do not go or get a membership with the golds gym on austin highway in alamo heights. because other member steal what is not theirs.in other words
    Act of thievery has happen at this gym.!!!

• Br
      Aug 02, 2012
    Golds Gym - Golds Gym Green Bay is misleading
    Golds Gym

Golds Gym green bay advertises $10.00 per month. I've paid over 400.00 in the last four months with all there hidden fees.

• Ge
      May 24, 2019

@Briales I was signed up for 1 year commitment contract, while I was high on weed. gg california, hollywood.
    They signed me up saying 20$ a month, and overall contract is 617.45$ (which they didn't tell)
    Cancelation fee is 200$, gg manajer alejandro pelayo, is legitamate piece of ass!
    I send the email of good will at firts, admiting my wrongs and whatsoever, after paying over 150$ out of 617
    Financing!!! agrement!!! is it even legit? to finance a gym membership???
    I relocated now, so they gonna have all of it,... the mother [censored]ers!

• Th
      Apr 02, 2013
    Golds Gym - trying to cancell
    Alberta
    Canada

I am a 3 yr contract, sent my cancellation form to the address to inform them I am not renewing 3 mths later still coming out of account called to ask why they said it has to be sent registered letter .In my books they are full of greed and I will tell everyone

• Le
      May 13, 2013
    Golds Gym - Use of credit card
    Golds gym
    Fm 1488
    Magnolia
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

My wife had a membership she finished her contract. My wife credit card expired and they guessed at the credit card expiration date and continued to run it without her approval or authorization. When confronted by myself they kept lying about it. Do not trust this company

• Ga
      May 15, 2013

sign me up I am having the same problems.

• Br
      Mar 25, 2015

I am livid about the ethics of Gold's Gym. I joined the Gold's Gym in Orem, Utah and have had the same experience as described by many others. I don't understand how they can charge a membership fee and then deny you use of the gym, and then charge you for service that you are not allowed to use. I became unemployed, that made no difference. I moved away from the area, that made no difference. I now have a collection company coming after me for 1000's of dollars of extra fees for a contract that is so unethical I am in awe that a customer and business ethics groups can't shut down such practices.

Feb 07, 2018

Hi, I was the member of Gold's Gym in Santa ana, CA, from 2015.I cancelled my membership but they charge me after. I closed my credit cart they put a collection on my credit report, when I went there and asked they told me if I want to get ride of this collection I have to resigned for membership. I was student on that time and my student loan was denied because of this collection report, so I had to resigned again.On February 2016, I cancelled my membership again, and I have proof for that from Gold's Gym, but I still being charge every months for membership. The last charge was on feb 2018 .I contacted to the gym more than 20 times and asked them to stop charging me. They say ok and appologize for that and again charge me for next month.