Golden Corral / poor quality, bad attitude, no available food
I took my family to the golden corral restaurant in Casa Grande, Az. on Florence Blvd on 3 Dec 06 and experienced the following.
(1) Hostile server who was very arrogant to my wife. This encounter resulted in a profanity exchange between another customer and the server. Incident reported to mgr.
(2) No cream or milk available for coffee.
(3) Many vegetable dishes cold and cheese sauce almost to a hardened consistency.
(4) Many tables left dirty for long periods of time with much debris left on the floor.
(5) Overall food bins close to empty and not refilled entire period we were there.
(6) Well done steak not available but told it would be in 10 minutes. went back 3 times over a 15 minute period and was told it was just given to another customer.
I had been a customer in Tucson for about 20 years and never had such a negative experience. my son just moved to casa grande so we decided to go to the one at that location. almost all our food was left over (6 adults and 2 infants) Don't think i will ever return.
More Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews
- Golden Corral - we recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care 
- Golden Corral - scam 
- Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas - after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again 
- Golden Corral - you do know what you eat! 
- Golden Corral - very rude customer service
- Golden Corral - price charged not true price
- Golden Corral - food and rude, unprofessional managers
- Golden Corral - products/service 
- Golden Corral - flooded restaurant 
- Golden Corral - tea and meatloaf