Goldcar / unethical behaviour - reservation [protected]

1 Spain, United Kingdom

we hired a car from Goldcar on the 31 March 2018 at 21:00 from Alicante with a drop off at Murcia 6 April at 18:00.

The car was not the one we ordered she said at the desk your car has been given a way so you get an older car sorry.

We checked the car over and took photos which unfortunately did not take well due to the dark.

When we returned the car after having put only 75 miles on it they said we had damaged the drivers seat with cigarette burns, neither of us smoke, we had curbed a wheel and damaged the back bumper.

When I told her we hadn't done this damage she laughed and said welcome to Goldcar.

We have now been charged £760 from my credit card however I believe these damages would have already been charged to the last driver.

The card had 9000 miles on it the inspection sheet had no marks at all which I find hard to believe.

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I would like to see previous inspection sheets and damage costs. If I don't receive this information before 30th April 2018 I will contact the Police and ask them to investigate Goldcar and its Code of Conduct.

I believe you have been totally unethical and disingenuous and whilst I have paid the damage I will continuously promote your company on TV, radio and media advising the public of your behaviour.

Michelle Clark