GoldCar Rental / rental car

1 Lisboa, Portugal

I rented the car with Goldcar, Portugal, contract [protected], a Ford Focus, withdrawn at Lisbon airport.
When I returned the vehicle the inspectors pointed out an alleged damage to the glass of the vehicle, attached photo. But this damage was not that I provoked. At the first inspection it was not checked.
As you can see, the damage is minimal, imperceptible to anyone, but the Goldcar employee went straight into it. He did not look at anything else from the vehicle. I do not want to accuse anyone in bad faith, but it was impossible for the guy, faced with all the enormity of the details of a car, to have seen minimal damage in seconds, not scrutinized any more of the vehicle. Then he continued the inspection for a few more seconds and closed. In the end, he told me to sign the papers stating that there would be a lockout of 400 euros from my credit card.
I do not recognize the damage as practiced by me. I always rent cars and have always been honest with my contractual relationships, if it were damage I would pay to do, as I have done on another occasion.
I did not have access to the history of the vehicle, with the demonstration of all the previous clients, since I am absolutely certain that it was not I who caused the damage, as well as that damage will be charged to the clients after me, which is why the customer relationship and the provider must be permeated by a minimum of transparency, being sure that I have to have access to the notes made by the surveyors of this vehicle when other customers have delivered

Th