GoldCar Rentaldodgy staff, plus concealing overcharges

In August I hired a car from GoldCar, Barcelona Airport, through the agents DoYouSpain.
The hire was 'pre-paid', was for a petrol car and was for 'full / full' fuel.
When I collected the car, I was charged €57.21 extra. This was itemised on the invoice given to me as 'airport tax' and 'smart return'. This amounted to €35.21 on the invoice, however, €57.21 was charged to my card.
(the difference was for a 'diesel supplement'. For a petrol car?)

At the pick-up office, on the car park, it was chaos. There was no sign of any staff wearing any GoldCar uniform. Behind the desk, in the office, was a couple of 'local males' who told me they were not GoldCar staff. There was also a small 'local' family hiding behind the counter.
On finding the GoldCar colleague, I asked for them to remove some tapes which were fastened in place, stopping the use of one of the rear seats. This resulted in several 'low-lifes', obviously not staff but pretending to be interested parties, descending on the Seat Ibiza from all angles and part of our luggage being stolen, containing over €800!

I complained to DoYouSpain about this incident and about the standard of GoldCar's staff.
DoYouSpain made their apologies, then sent a copy invoice, pointing out even more charges which had been fraudulently witheld / erased from my original invoice!

The airport police and the local police were alerted to the situation in the car hire carpark, to which I was told there are many criminals hanging around the airport car-hire offices in order to prey on tourists carrying money!

I have been advised to take this up with the European Consumer Centre as GoldCar (or GoldCar staff) are clearly scamming their customers, especially those who are pre-paying through agents.

Ja