[Resolved] GoldCar Rentalcontract number [protected] complain

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I am writing you because I have very big complain towards your stuff. I just returned the car to the Verona airport and had the worst experience in terms of service in my life. I picked up the car in Malpensa on Friday 12 late in the evening. The problem was that I was waiting in the line for more then 1 hour to speak with your stuff and thus I had to rush to the apartment i rent because they wouldn't open it for me later then I stated I am coming. Because of this reason I was super rushing and I didn't check the car while taking it- which is 100% mistake that I have made.
Now when I was giving the car back I asked for the solution a woman at the Goldcar desk and she started to scream at me that if I leave a deposit of over 1000€ I have to check it. She was incredibly rude and aggressive like I have never seen before in my life. I kindly asked her why is she screaming at me and she started to be even more furious. I completely assume that I should have checked it but still she cant be behaving like this to the customer. I literally just wanted to sign the papers and wait for the check that will say it happened while I had the car or not.
In the end I asked her her name and she said I have to call the police to get her name because she wont give it to me. She just said that she is the head officer of this Verona stand.
For me it was extremely terrifying experience because I completely assume my mistake but still a company cannot be treating his clients like this. I am sorry but I will never ever use services from your company again.

I would recommend you to give your stuff more lessons about how they should treat your customers because I am sure I am not the only one that will quit using your services because of the bad behavior of your stuff.

Bests,

Mgr. Martina Smirova, MBA

• Resolution Statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · May 22, 2017

Dear customer,

Thanks for your comment.

We're trying to improve our services and the opinion of clients is essential to do so.

On the issue you described, you can open a query to our Customer Services department here: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/ . That way, they’ll get in touch with you and manage this issue ASAP.

Kind regards,