Goldcar / no problems
We rented a Goldcar car for ten days in November 2010 from Malaga, Spain and paid in advance. No fuss, no problems. When you pick up the car they charge your credit card for the price of a full tank, in my case 81 euro's but you can return the car (almost) empty. When you compare prices you have to correct for this fuel policy, but in our case it still was a good deal.
More Goldcar Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - money wrongly taken from my credit card.
- GoldCar Rental - unethical predatory pricing for insurance at marsellies airport
- GoldCar Rental - deposit refund never received
- GoldCar Rental - extra insurance charged on collection of vehicle at london heathrow airport
- GoldCar Rental - rude and arrogant employees and no explanation about the contract